Chapter 2: Lord Of The Playground Finale

Jessica Thatcher's POV (Mother of Y/N)

"We ask you again Ms. Thatcher does your son pose a threat to national security?" asks Equity, the Tribunal that ensures everyone is equal in court

"Must I answer this question again your excellency?" I ask bowing my head as is the tradition when speaking to the Tribunals "My son is the sweetest boy there is, we raised him with good morals and manners. He won't even be able to hurt a fly"

"Is that why he created a Hybrid Hextech and Chemtech1 missile?" asks Necessity, the Tribunal that ensures right judgment upon the defendant

The Tribunals then whisper to themselves in a place where the only light is being shined is onto me.

I was summoned to the Hall of Proper Judgement, a committee created by the Piltover Council in order the properly judge individuals on higher positions on Piltover Society.

The Hall of Proper Judgement is run by three unknown individuals who go by the name of Equity, Necessity, and Vengeance. All three of them together are called the Tribunals.

They kept asking me whether or not my son is is a threat to Piltover and if he shall be sent to a Juvenile Correction Facility outside Piltover.

The nerve on some people, don't they know my son is the nicest kid in all of Piltover?! He won't even dare hurt an amoeba if he was given the chance!! Sure he might have accidentally created a missile capable of wiping Bandle City off the map, sure he might have beaten up that big dog that's been terrorizing people.

He is still my angel, and nothing will change that!

"We have now decided" spoke all of the Tribunals at the same time "Your son is t-"

"Miss Thatcher!!" screamed a familiar voiced as the door to the courtroom was suddenly slammed open

"What is this blasphemous interruption?! Get him out of our sight!" screamed Vengeance, the Tribunal the gives the punishment for the guilty

"Mr. Drevin? What seems to be the problem?" I ask, mildly annoyed at the interruption

"Your son i-"

"What happened?!?! Is he okay? Did he forget his lunch? Is he calling for his mommy? Or did those fucking Noxians kidnap him again?!" I ask grabbing my assistant's shoulder shaking him for answers "Tell me what happened?! You're Drevin me insane!!"

ba dum tss

"Something is happening to him!!"

Wasting no time further, I ran, ignoring the shouts of the Tribunals and hurrying to get to my car.

Maybe he just misses me that's all? Right?

Arturo Thatcher's POV (Father of Y/N)

"Boss Man, Piltover SWAT Wardens approaching our six" muttered Aurelius in our comms while still staying in his cover

"Stay in your cover and wait for my mark"

Approximately 26 hours ago we received Intel that an Ionian fugitive called Govos, responsible for killing a monastery of Monks in order to get a scroll of dark knowledge.

Unfortunately, the Intel didn't give us what Govos looked like, but somehow, the Piltover SWAT Wardens know...

"Keep your gas masks on, The Gray2 on the Sump3 is especially dangerous at night"

Our intel suggests that Govos is somewhere around the Sump in Zaun, he's apparently looking for someone called "Devil" an unhinged serial killer that escaped Tuula Prison.