Chapter 6 Part 1: Too stressed to think of a clever title

Before the Age of Advancement, before the Age of Man.

Came the Age of Empires...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was once a small village called Urizan.

This was not a village you would see on the map, nor even care to find.

Their neighbours left them to their own devices and expected nothing from an insignificant countryside village.

Little do they know, Urizan is the birthplace of three legends

One is as wise and cunning as a desert viper and the other strong and tenacious as a bear from the north.

Their name was Lesina and Agrion.

Lesina's father was a patrolman for their village and her mother was librarian and a seamstress.

Agrion's father was a former warrior from an empire far away and his mother was a blacksmith for the village.

At first they were polar opposites of each other.

Agrion was wild and playful while Lesina was silent and calculating.

But if they shared one thing in common, it was to see the world beyond their own.

They were often told stories of places and creatures not seen in their village.

Heroes that inspired them and monsters that terrified them.

Even after the countless warnings and frightful stories shared by their elders. This only drove them to see the world even more.

Due to the stories, both of them shared the ambition for more in life than living in a small village.

Thus they swiftly became friends.

They would often create scenarios where one is a heroic knight and the other is an evil monster.

They would escape in the night, stealthily dodge the patrolman guarding their village and learn more about the faunas and creatures outside.

Both would always get in trouble. That's because if one of them got caught in a troublesome situation, the other would be there to take the brunt of the scolding with them.

Not a day goes by when those two would not separate from each other.

Their friendship grew even closer each passing day, but so did their desire to see the world.

Eventually, when they finally became adults. They decided to tell their parents what they wanted to do.

Their parents were strongly against their dreams, stating that village jobs are what suited them most.

Curiosity and Wanderlust was what fueled Lesina and Agrion to become as great as they are.

Having no other option left, they took their parent's weapons and they set off on a journey.

Their goal?

To whatever looks interesting.

Their journey was harsh and unforgiving due to their unfamiliarity to the outside world. But rather than giving up, like so many others before them did. They continued to face the challenges head on.