Chapter 3: Dude, where's my Productivity? Part 1

Y/N Thatcher POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where... am I?

Why is everything so.... dark?

.

.

.

.

.

"Wake up Amerikanski Pig!"

Boris?

No.. no no no!!

I killed you!!

"Where are you hiding the Film? Tell me! Мудак (shit head)!" screamed Boris

I remember this...

"Oy Aleksander!! Получить PFC (Get the PFC)!!"

The man in combat garbs and wearing a balaclava to conceal his head (presumably Aleksander) came in a few seconds later along with some other people carrying a drum filled transparent liquid.

On the side of the drum Russian characters can be seen, even without having knowledge of the Russian language, the bold and capitalized characters written on it can only indicate danger.

"PFC or Perfluorocarbon a liquid that you can breathe in as what those Scientists say" explained Boris as his men open the lid to the drum "But no, here in Boris Land we have different PFC. PFC 2.0 you can call it, but me, I call it Information Extraction Juice"

The lackeys that were waiting for Boris to finish grabbed my feet and tossed me into the Drum.

"You are probably wondering, what is in this PFC no?" spoke Boris loud enough for me to hear inside the drum "It is mixed with Sulfur Mustard, same component in Mustard Gas, but don't worry, it has been Filtered just enough so that people will not die when interrogation begins"

The pain I felt that day was unbearable, I had to hold my breath or else my lungs would get damaged...

Damn, this was the mission I had to pretend to be an American tourist in the Cold War. An American tourist going to Russia while the Cold War was happening, what kind of stupid shit is that!

The Boris and his men suddenly stopped moving, as I wondered what was going on, the environment suddenly shifted, the Grey concrete walls of the torture room shifted into an ample forest, the sound of Boris and his men laughing at my agony turned into gunfire and screams.

I'm in Korea

"Sergeant Churchill on your six!!"

Quickly responding to the shout. I turned around and shot a North Korean soldier planning to stealthily take me frok behind.