Chapter 15: The confession

After a few minutes, I look at Harry and see he is red as well. "Um, do you want to tell me what Tony was avoiding to tell me?" I asked as I moved so I wasn't draped on Harry.

Harry POV

"Umm," I said, debating on whether I wanted to tell him the truth, but one look in his eyes and I knew. "So, this may seem a bit crazy but, I like you," I say quickly and ready for rejection. Peter didn't expect Harry to say that, so it took him a moment to get his act together to respond.
"I like you too. I just didn't say it because we only just met and I doubted that you would feel the same." Peter responded, making eye contact with Harry. Then as if being pulled together like a magnet, they kissed.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked once they broke the kiss.
"Of course" Peter responded.
"You owe me 10 bucks now, Tony!" Uncle Bruce shouted, causing us to jump apart and turn to see Uncle Bruce standing, waiting for Tony to give him the money.
"What did you bet on Uncle Bruce?"
"Well, Tony bet that Peter would ask you to be his boyfriend, while I betted that you would, on that note, I'm waiting,  Anthony."
"Here you go," Tony said. At that moment Padfoot and Moony entered the room.
"Pads, you owe Moony and me 10 galleons,"

"Clevergreen, how are you and Moony always right?" Sirius said as he gave Moony and Uncle Bruce the galleons.

"Considering that we were the ones that kept you and James from doing a lot of stupid things and were the masterminds behind not getting caught when we were pranking, the question should be when are we ever wrong. Moony chimed in. I look over at Peter who is red and looking embarrassed from all the attention and wanting to leave the room.

"Do you want to go and see your aunt?" I ask as I got up and held my hand out for him. He had a look of relief on his face and took my hand. So we walked out of the room and headed for the med bay.

It's been a while, hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Also, 2 quick questions, What should Harry's nickname for Peter be? What should Peter's nickname for Harry be? Comment in the comments your answers. Bye.