~Chapter 2: getting everyone~

Hai! Have fun reading this! The actual Truth or dare game should be next chapter so yeah. Thanks for reading! ~Fluffy

I knocked on Deku's door waiting for a response. "Who is it?" I heard him say cautiously. "Ochako." I answered. "Oh, coming!" I wonder who else he was expecting. I could hear him stumble to the door. He opened it and beamed at me. "Hi Uraraka-san!!" He said. "Hi Deku-kun!" He gestured me to come in. "Who else were you expecting?" I asked. I already assumed he was expecting me to come and drag him to the common room. He blushed a light pink. "Oh um well it could of been one of two people who aren't very...uh...happy with me right now." He said giggling. I sat on his bed. "Who?" I asked. He sat next to me. "Well, I stole Todo-kun's book..." He started. "The one he's been reading all week?" I asked. He nodded. Todoroki has been reading the same book for a week and a day and he always talks about it with Deku at lunch. "...And I took Kachaan's hoodie." He finished. I nodded, giggling a little too. Ever since Bakugo and Deku became friends again they've been getting really close. I think they like each other. If Todoroki wasn't ace (or at least that's what he says he thinks he is, he's not sure), i'm sure him and Deku would have a chance together too. I feel like I should be upset because I like Deku but i'm not. In fact, he and Bakugo would be cute if he treats him right. Him and Todo would too. Maybe I don't like Deku anymore. I snapped back to reality to find Deku got lost in his thoughts too. I looked at the floor, which is scattered with craft supplies. "What were ya workin on?" I asked. I assume that's what he stumbled on. "Oh, nothing. Just a dream board thingy I saw online that I wanted to try out." He replied. I decided to go right ahead and bring up why I'm here. "Why don't you play the game in the common room?" I asked. "Because I don't want to hang out with everyone right now." he said. "Oh come on, Deku. Please? We both know you're gonna end up going and having fun anyway." I said. This was always true, he always refuses, goes anyway, gets blasty to go, has fun, and leaves early (sometimes with Bakugou). He looked like he was thinking about it. "No. What if i'd rather do something else?" he said. "Like what?" I asked. "Hang out with Kachaan." He answered. "Well, if you get Bakugo to go you'll be hanging out with him." I stated matter-of-factually. "What if we wanted to do our own thing?" He asked. "Like what?" I asked suspiciously. "Play Mario Kart. Last time Kachaan won and Kirishima-kun got second, this time I want to at least get second." he said. "Ok then you can get Bakugo to go, play with us, then leave early with him and play Mario Kart. I just want you guys to come for a little, please?" I said. He started thinking. "Maybe...I don't know..." He trailed off mumbling. He was looking at the floor in thought before his eyes suddenly snapped up. "What game is it?" He asked. "Truth or dare. But I'll buy you an All might figure if you play!" I said. I know how much he doesn't really like truth or dare but he'd do near anything for an All might figure. Even though he always pays me back anyway because he refuses to be "a waste of money." I think he just enjoys having people to shop with. "Ok. Deal. I'll be there with Kachaan in a few minutes." he said. I nodded. "Yay! I'll go get Iida then! Later!" I said walking towards the door. "Bye!" He replied before I shut the door. 

I knocked on Iida-kun's door. "I'm not doing your homework again Kaminari, although i'd be happy to help you with it."  Iida's voice replied from the other side of the door. "Actually its Ochako." I said. "Oh, well, ill be right there then." he answered. I hear papers rustling and a chair rolling. A few seconds later he opens the door and invites me in.  I sit on his bed while he sits at his desk and gets right back to doing whatever he was doing. After a minute of silence he speaks up, breaking me from my thoughts. "So you need something Ochako?" he asked. "Oh, yeah. Please play the game with us in the common room!" I said. "No, i'm sorry Ochako but those games are always trouble. Now is that all?" he said. I thought for a second. "Exactly, the games are always trouble. That's why we need you to look after us. Momo-chan already said she would but we both know you're way less likely to cave for us than she is." I stated. "Yes, well, I'm busy." he said. "Busy doing extra work, iida. Please come play for a little. Or at least come to keep an eye on us?"I said.  Iida thought for a bit, then sighed. "Fine, but only to make sure you guys don't hurt yourselves or damage any school property." he said. I giggled. "Great, i'll see you in a few then. I'll save a spot for you in the circle." I said before leaving. "Bye." Was all he replied with. I honestly didn't know if that would work since sometimes it does and sometimes not, but i'm glad it did. I try to think up some good dares on my way to the elevator. This is gonna be fun!

OK i'm sorry, this was supposed to be up a day ago. Also i'm sorry my bakudeku fic isn't getting updated much either. I'm trying, I promise. Anyway, thanks for reading! See you next chapter! 💕~Fluffy