~Chapter 18:Not your daughter ~

Heya! This chapter is kinda a filler chapter, but hopefully you like it anyways. Also I'm sorry that not a whole lot of this book has been focused on Uraraka and Toga's relationship but I'm trying.Also I still can't title chapters. Anyways hope you like this chapter! ~Author-Chan (Bunny) 💖

Uraraka Pov:

"Mochi, you gotta eat something today." Himiko says, looking through the fridge. "I'm not hungry." I state, causing her to groan. "I don't care if you're hungry, Ocha! You're having breakfast." She insists. I sigh. "Fruit is fine." I say, causing her smile to widen. She serves me a bowl of fruit and herself a plate of eggs. "So, How is it living here again?" She asks, mouth full. I giggle. "Good. Great, actually. I get to see you way more." I reply. "Mhm, I'm glad to see you more too." She says, putting her head on my shoulder. "What do you think's gonna happen? Back at UA I mean?" I ask randomly. She moves her head up to look at me and I shoot her a side eye, too busy staring at the kitchen in front of me. "Well, if your little friend actually told your teacher, chances are you aren't welcome back there. My best guess is they cleaned out your dorm and put someone new there. Your other classmates would probably be pretty upset too. Lucky for you though, the hideout is secret and none of them know where we are." She says. I nod. "He's not my friend, not anymore at least." I state blandly. She just hums in acknowledgement, going back to her food. I eat a few pieces of fruit, too, keeping my head leaned against my hand in a bored way. I begin to play with my food, loosing the appetite I never had. "You said your gonna call your parents today, right?" Himiko asks. "Mhm, it's ruining my whole mood so far today. They accept me, but I don't know how they'll feel about the whole 'villain' thing." I explain. She hugs me, pushing our dishes out of the way. "I'll tell you what, you can call them this morning and then we can hangout and have fun for the whole rest of the day!" She bargains. I sigh contentedly at the feeling of her arms around me. God I love her. "Yeah, okay." I agree, still lost in her comfort. She releases me from the hug. "Great!! I'll go get ready, and you call your parents!" She says, putting our dishes in the sink. I nod, I just have to get this over with. I pull my phone out, face timing my parents. *riiing* *riiiiing* *riiiiing* *click*.  I see my parents appear in the screen. "Hey, sweetie! How is everything? You haven't been home in quite a while now and we were starting to get worried! I guess I understand why though, we heard about what happened to your friend." My mother says, starting off happy and ending in a melancholy sounding tone. My eyes start to tear up a bit at the thought of her. "I-I'm okay. Yeah." I reply. "Where are you, Chako?" My father asks. "Home. I moved away from school." I reply, showing no emotion. "What? You must be joking. You can't afford that!" mom says. "Rent is free, I live with my girlfriend." I say. "OCHA WE NEED NEW SHAMPOO!!" Himiko screams from the shower. "OK, I'LL ADD IT TO THE LIST!!" I yell back. Mom continues to speak as I add shampoo to our shopping list.  "...Well why didn't you tell us? We support you and your girlfriend! We are a bit upset you didn't tell us you moved, though. Anyways, how's your time at UA been? Is my little baby almost ready to be a hero?" She asks. "I don't go to UA anymore." I answer blandly. "Honey, you aren't serious, are you? What do you do then? Do you have a job or something?" She asks. I decide to just break the news to her. "I'm a villain. So is my girlfriend. I make just as much money as I would as a hero." I inform. She pauses. "No. Ochako no. You can't- you can't ruin your life like that!! Running around with some, villain. You aren't a villain. THATS HORRIBLE, VILLAINS ARE HORRIBLE!! NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL BE A VILLAIN!!" She screams, crying. I take a deep breath, remaining calm, despite my teary eyes. "I guess I'm not your daughter anymore, then." I respond, hanging up. Afterwards I drop my phone, sobbing into my hands. 

"Cmon, Mochi. I know you're sad, but we'll go get some ramen and go to the park! Maybe that'll cheer you up!" Himiko says, leading me down the sidewalk. We stop at the ramen place and entering. After lunch, we head to the park. "Ocha, I'm really sorry things didn't go well this morning. But I'm still really proud of you. You ate something and called your parents!! I'm super proud of you for that!!" Himi says, swinging our interlocked hands back and forth gently. I smile a soft smile. "I love you." Is all I'm able to say. Her smile goes from proud to pure joy. "Aww I love you too!!" She replies. We get to the park, and sit on a bench together, pointing out cute dogs, squirrels and birds. On our way into the woods to walk to the river though, I hear a familiar voice call out to me. "URA!!" It says. Shit. I know that voice. 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates- but this book only has like 5 or 6 more chapters till its done. SOO-- how do we all like the new cover? Oh and- speaking of books- check out me and Benti's new book @infecti-Benti (it'll also be tagged in the comments, as will Benti because follow her.)  And uhhh I think that's it? Goodnight everyone!! ~Bunny <3