0.8

dear vanessa,

tsk, tsk. getting in trouble in class? what kind of girl are you? don't let it happen again. and 'not half bad'? that's all you got? maybe i'll rescind my 'gorgeous' and just give you a 7/10. seems fair for 'not half bad'. (although we can both admit you're at least a solid 9.5)

what's the never mind? if i can ever find you in real life, i'll take you to kelso's. maybe we'll skip class, and make a day of it. seems kind of fun. the lego movie will always rule the animated movie scene. there's just no way around that, sorry ness. that's your nickname now, ness. also, i play the guitar. i only know one drummer, but i'm waaaay hotter. sorry to disappoint. since you lacked a question in the last note, i'll supply a random fact about myself. i love penguins.

again, none of your names were correct. although, you did get veeeery close. guess third time is the charm, ness.

sincerely yours, L

The note was positively dripping with personality and sarcasm and she loved it. He seemed completely different from the pathetic losers around here, all the guys she had ever come into contact with were high-maintenance little bitches with egos bigger than the whole continent of Australia.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Evans.

"Alright, class, we're getting a new seating chart because some people in this class don't know how to pay attention instead of socializing."

And just like that, the water fountain on the third floor became their new place.