2.4

dear luke,
i'm not doing anything tomorrow, unless a certain blonde wants to do something with me. you know, that blonde guitarist with the lip ring who is also a good kisser and has a gorgeous smile? yeah, that loser. my loser. is it too soon to say that? oh well, i just did.
we are awfully flirty in our notes. hopefully no one else finds them.. maybe i'll remember to give you my number soon so that we aren't at risk of anyone else finding our letters. we'll see. (;
if we are making plans for tomorrow (and i'm hoping we are), i think bowling would definitely be a good idea. maybe we could get pretzels from the boing alley. i kind of have a weakness for them.
i don't want to stop writing. i'm in evans class and he's asleep. we're supposed to be watching a movie about the great barrier reef, which doesn't even pertain to world history, but i cant focus. all i can think about is kelso's pizza and you. that sounds ridiculous. i'm kind of ridiculous.
who would have thought a note on a desk would make me this happy?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ness

Luke smiled at the note. She liked him. A lot, apparently. He couldn't deny that he liked her too. Thinking about her made him want to write a thousand songs, she made him want to make her happy, no matter what the cost. He really liked her, and he liked the notes, and he liked everything about the past two weeks. He just hoped something wouldn't come along to screw it up.