Chapter 3 - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem!

The inside of the movie theater had become such a chaotic mess of onlookers, who ignored their waiting seats completely to take in a brand new spectacle. A naked girl had just emerged from a remote theater, and was now sitting here, in front of the restrooms, for all to see. Families looked on, and averted their children's eyes as they passed by. Others however, stared lustfully at the girl, and even took photos of her. For the growing crowd, the moment seemed to pass instantly, but for the girl, it seemed to never end. 

When Jack emerged from the men's room, Clara had become so far removed from the world that she didn't seem to see him when she looked up at him. She was so humiliated, sitting naked on the floor, in front of dozens of people, she didn't even notice when Jack hoisted her up by the hand, causing her to stop covering, and exposing herself even further as they left the building, and he led her quickly, away from the loud, pursuing crowd. 

As the warm afternoon air touched her bare skin, Clara began to snap back to reality. Still having one hand held by Jack, she quickly moved the other to cover her pussy, leaving her breasts exposed once again. As she regained her bearings, the noises of the theater crowd deafened, and Clara noticed that they weren't heading for Jack's car. Suddenly alarmed, she managed to speak up.

"Wh...where are we going?"

Jack looked back at her, appearing to examine her nude body for a moment before responding. "I know a nice diner nearby. We can walk." He smiled at her, and winked. 

"O-oh..." Her gaze remained fixated toward the ground, and she couldn't help but think about her bare breasts being totally uncovered. Instead of trying to break free from Jack's grip and cover them, she closed her eyes and ignored them. After all, his burly arms were too strong for her to overpower. 

As they made their way down the street, more people began to notice Clara, walking through the city completely naked. With her eyes closed, she could do her best to pretend she was alone, and she kept this up until she heard a door open. 

"Hey, Jack!", A masculine voice spoke up, startling Clara. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him and began to quiver, her humiliation taking over.

"Hi, there! Long time no see, bud!" Jack let go of Clara's hand, and embraced his friend, who immediately looked at Clara, who was now covering with both hands once again, with wide eyes. 

"Whoa! Why is she..."

"This is my new roommate, Clara." He gestured toward the girl, who glanced up at the man briefly. "She loves to go out like this. She's a bit of an exhibitionist," he lied. 

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm certainly not complaining." "Care to introduce me?" the man said, winking at Clara.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. Clara, this is Terry, a friend from high school, Terry, this is Clara, my beautiful roommate." 

"Clara, it is so very wonderful to meet you," Terry said, extending a slender, hairy arm toward her.

Glancing up at the man once again, Clara's hands tightened around her privates. "H-hey...y-you too...", she managed, lowering her head once again.

"Come on, girl, don't be rude," Jack interjected.

"Nah, it's alright," said Terry, retracting his hand and heading back to the counter. "I take it you came here for some lunch. Business is slow, today, so take a seat wherever you want."

Upon hearing this, Clara looked around the diner briefly. Sure enough, they were alone in the building. The only people that could potentially see her were Jack, Terry, and anyone who might peer in from the small, tinted window by the door. Realizing this, she hoped desperately that Jack would choose a booth, as it would hide her body more effectively. To her dismay, however, Jack made himself comfortable on a stool at the counter, and patted the stool next to him, asking for her to take a seat.