Chapter 7 - Metamorphosis

She ducked behind the dumpster , and hid from his view entirely. She prayed that he would leave on his own.

Still, he just stood there. It was Benjamin, her high school crush.

She buried her head in her knees and cried, as Ben approached her.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, and gestured for her to stand up.

She looked up at him, captivated by his blue eyes. Still, she reminded sitting, humiliated that he was seeing her in this way.

Before long, he hoisted her up to her feet, and she shivered, her nude body suddenly exposed to him, the man she'd had countless dreams about. She covered herself, instinctively, and her head dropped down in shame.

"I saw you at the theater, but you ran away before I could catch up. And now, at the concert, I couldn't believe my eyes. I followed you back here, because I had to be sure."

She couldn't speak. Any other time, she would have killed for a moment alone with Ben like this, but any other time, she would have been clothed.

"And it seems like we lost that friend of yours," he said. "What a creep."

With her head down, Clara noticed the crotch of Ben's jeans has become tented, as he became aroused. This made her cower in shame, and she nearly collapsed, only to be caught by Ben.

He held her up, and placed a hand on her butt. She blushed, and looked at him. He moved his hands up to her waist, and backed away slightly, as if to view her more fully.

She blushed again, and closed her eyes.

"I can't believe this. I mean, why are you...?" He stammered. "I always thought you were adorable. But man, this is something else."

Strangely, Clara's heart began to race. She was beyond humiliated, being naked and exposed in front of the person she'd had wet dreams about, but something about his words gave her butterflies.

He really thinks I'm cute?

Before she could speak, Ben let go of her waist and backed off, seeming to have become aware of her surroundings.

Her tears had stopped. Either she had run dry, or the intimacy of Ben's touch calmed her down. She felt like she'd known him her whole life.

As he gazed upon her, she backed against the wall, and slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze met his, and the two made eye contact for several seconds before Clara dropped her hands, completely exposing herself.

Ben's eyes immediately dropped downward, taking in her natural elegance.

"Wow," he said. "you're beautiful."

Clara had closed her eyes again, holding her wrist in her other hand, behind her back.

She had to let him see.

She stood for several more seconds, allowing her naked body to be seen by the man of her dreams. Before she had the chance to regret it, however, he was upon her.

Wincing, Clara prepared herself for what was about to come, but to her surprise, she felt a hand on her face. Opening her eyes, she saw Ben had closed his, as he kissed her.

She closed then once again, and placed her arms around his neck. Once again, his hands made their way down to her butt, but this time she didn't protest.

It was strange. After all the humiliation and utter shamefulness she had felt today, suddenly things felt fine. She wouldn't give this moment up for anything.