Chapter Three

Hoseok's Point Of View

"Listen! I didn't try to kill him!" Taehyung tried to defend himself, a black bag in his hand. "But here's his head."

"Tae." Ariel sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "What the fuck?"

"Okay he walked into my shot and I just had to shoot him to shoot my target. Then I thought I could easily scare Jimin with the head so I took it with me." Ariel stared at Tae a little while longer.

"And it took off his head?" Ariel raised an eyebrow, glaring at Taehyung.

"It took off his head." Taehyung immediately agreed, nodding slowly. Ariel looked Taehyung up and down, slowly, scarily.

"Where's your knife?"

"My knife!" Taehyung smiled nervously. "It's...well you see..." Taehyung sighed in defeat. "It's in his head."

"Tae-"

"He was harassing a girl and I let her turn around so she didn't' see a thing...but she heard some stuff." Taehyung made us all go quiet. Jin's sister popped in my mind, her poor body, completely, abused.

"Just get rid of it." Ariel's voice didn't change, her strong aura never changing, despite losing a friend to a man like him.

"I'm going to scare Jimin." Taehyung tossed the bag in the air and ran away. I saw Ariel stare off into space for a few seconds. It wasn't like her to hesitate. She's always quick with words and actions.

"Hey, Ariel." I stepped forward and I saw her fingers twitch towards her knife strapped on her thigh. "Are you alright?"

"Ask me that again and I'm cutting off your tongue." She turned on her heel and walked upstairs, urgency in her step.

"I'm taking that as a yes!"

()()()()()()()()()()

Jimin's Point Of View

"What are we doing again?" Taehyung snorted in the silence. I sighed as he made a sharp turn, not even thinking about a turn signal. Namjoon sighed through the earpieces.

"Boss wants us to shoot up some drug dealers that work for the Boar." Namjoon explained, a bored tone in his voice, the faint sound of fingers on keys could be heard.

"And their secret ingredient?" Ariel growled, her eyes locked on the world speeding passed us. "Poison."

"Ariel is going in first, acting like some stripper or whatever she's dressed as and then she's going to shoot some guys while you guys are back-ups." Namjoon yawned. "Can you guys make it quick so I can get some rest."

"Namjoon shut the fuck up." I loaded my gun a little too aggressively. "You're not the one out here."

"And I will never be." That little shit head had a smile in his voice. "Alright Tae-"

"Next left I know Smart Ass." Taehyung grinned, his toothpick moving from the left to the right side of his mouth. "Like Chim said."

"Tae, I'm not afraid to shoot you." I aimed my gun at him, Ariel's eyes on the barrel.

"I will shoot both of you." Ariel unbuckled and pulled her dress down. Once she realized what was showing up top, she tugged the dress back up. "God I can't pull it up or down. Fucking strippers." She let some more curses out, but I was more focused on her curves. That dress was made for her, damn.

It didn't take long for us to get in position, and it didn't take long for Ariel to pull out a bottle of vodka and start sipping on it, stumbling into the warehouse.

"If any of those guys touch her, I'm going in." I glared as I watched from the window. Taehyung snorted through the earpiece.

"Dumbass, she can hear you."

I silently cursed, thinking of excuses or comebacks I could say, but I came up empty. The leader grabbed her waist, pulling her close to him. "I swear-" I edged forward, ready to jump.

"Jimin, you're not the only one up there." Namjoon warned and I halted. I looked to my right and saw some men chuckle from ledges in the air.

"I've got them, tell me when." Taehyung mumbled, and I heard a gun cocking. Ariel hummed a soft tone through the earpiece.

Not yet

Is what she's saying.

"Where is all of these beautiful drugs coming from anyways?" She giggled as she threw herself onto another man, their noses almost touching.

"They're from-"

I couldn't take it any longer. I shot him, right through his eyes. Ariel's eyes filled with rage as she glared up at me, but I was already falling, Taehyung's gunshots taking out the men on the ledges. I shot bullet after bullet, jealousy and anger fueling me with each pull of the trigger. 

"Five, I will kill you!" Ariel screamed, stabbing a man, his blood splattering all over her. "Six, get in the car. If Five isn't there when I am, we are leaving!" She screamed in frustration as she shot a man running.

We were surrounded by blood, drugs, and bodies by the time we were finished. Well, her. She shot a warning shot at me every time I tried to help.

"My ass!" She pointed the gun at me. "It's my ass on the line, not yours. I needed one location and you ruined the mission! Now I have to face my father, not you." She stormed over to the leader of this drug house and grabbed his phone. Then she took out a knife and carved his eye out, leaving the knife in his socket.

"I'm sorr-" I tried as she walked passed me.

"I will fucking leave you."