Chapter Seven

Ariel's Point Of View

Nine am

Nine hours since Jungkook was taken from us.

"If he isn't back in the next twenty four hours, I kill your team, understood?"

That was nine hours ago.

Fifteen hours left and my whole team was on the line.

"We leave in thirty minutes!" I shouted and strapped my gun to my thigh, nodding once at Jin. He doesn't know, none of them do. And it's going to stay that way.

Jungkook's Point Of View

"What is her name?"

I growled as they ripped another fingernail off, my eyes locked with Kane the whole time. "Go fuck yourself." I can't cry. Not when they're here. I've lost two fingernails from my left, three from my right.

And it's only been thirty minutes.

"Speak!" Kane swung the bat, my head snapping to side from the impact. My nose gushed with blood, my whole face on fire. I spat blood at his feet, not saying anything. Kane growled and turned on his heel, opening a cabinet of, things I'd rather not describe.

This will be a painful night.

-----

I was chained from the ceiling now, a cuff around my neck and the thickest chains I've ever seen attached to the ceiling. I couldn't do much about it anyways, they knew it too. I'm pretty sure my leg is broken, definitely some ribs as well. My chest burned, my shirt laid in pieces beside me. They burned a cigarette against my chest. That's when I broke. I screamed, tears unwillingly falling down my face. It made me want to cry whenever I moved.

I think it's been seven or so hours since I've been here. I've got information from them. Like they would willingly say their plans right in front of me, knowing I'm awake.

Plans no living person would ever be able to recite.

Wait....

If I heard about it.

And it's their top secrets plans that would ruin them.

......

Oh my God

They don't plan on keeping me alive.

----------

Ariel's Point Of View

"Do you want to hear the percentage of our success if we go in daylight?" Yoongi yelled at me, throwing his gun onto the ground, the weapon clattering against the tile. "14%! We have to wait for dark!"

"We can't!" I shouted back, challenging him by my stance. "You don't understand! We have to go now!" It's noon now, twelve hours to get Jungkook back. Twelve hours to keep my team alive. "If we don't bring Jungkook back in twelve hours," I growled lowly, both of our shouting done, my words only heard by Yoongi. "You all die by my father's hands. I can't let that happen." I stood up straight, holding out my hand. "I need you on the field with me." Yoongi's stare hardened, but he grabbed my wrist as I grabbed his, a firm shake between us.

"We leave now." Yoongi turned on his heel and grabbed his sniper's case. "Motorcycles for those on the field. I lead."

"Taehyung drive in Namjoon in the Ferrari." I spoke calmly as everyone else ran around, gathering last minute supplies. "Then I need you out with me." His eyes widened, both of us knowing he's never been out of a car during a mission. "Bring medical supplies and a gun." I turned, but froze. "And for fuck's sake, make sure it's loaded."

----------

"Jimin plant the bombs immediately after we get inside." I spoke as we drove, our earpieces carrying our conversation. "You ignore the fight we are going to get once we get inside and you find the main structures on the map Namjoon drew out. Understood?"

"Copy." Jimin responded clearly. You better not screw up another mission, especially not this one.

"And everyone," I took a deep breath, turning, everyone following. "Kane is mine."

-----

Jungkook's Point Of View

"Jungkook." Kane's smile gleamed in the dark. I forced myself to look up, hiding my shaking hands behind my back. "You're time is running out."

Ariel, please don't let me down.

Don't let me die.

"I know."

"We can make it quick if you tell us about them." Kane held a knife in a threatening way, but I know he's still going to try, he won't kill me yet

"I don't know how many times I have to say this." My heart thumped against my chest, my words calm and quiet. "I will never sell them out! They're my team!" I screamed, my eyes glaring up at Kane, tears pricking at my eyes from the painful movements.

"You're life." Kane spoke before literally kicking the lights out of me.

------

"Jin!" I yelled over the gunfire, stabbing a man before throwing my knife at the man about to attack Jin. "Watch your damn back!" I ran towards another and shot the man advancing Taehyung, him yelping as he cowarded away, finally shooting his gun. "Yoongi!" I shouted into the earpiece. "How are we looking?!"

"I'm the only one up here." Gunshot. "But you are all crazy outnumbered."

"If Yoongi gets to the ground and I help, you and Taehyung should have enough time to get Jungkook." Namjoon spoke quickly, the faint sound of keys in the background. "I have a gun, I'm coming."

"Namjoon no!" I widened my eyes, freezing in my spot, firing randomly into the mob of Boar.

"Yes!" Hoseok interrupted me. "You need to get Jungkook! We'll be fine."

"The minute you get Jungkook out, I can start the bombs and we run. Then all of our problems will be gone." Jimin had a smirk in his voice and I heard a scream from his side of the earpiece. I gritted my teeth and grabbed Taehyung by the wrist, running to a door.

"You all better be alive when I get back."