~°•Prologue•°~

Marinette's POV
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I'm soo excited i get to live in Paris, the city of love, for the rest of my life. Yaayy!!!

Two weeks ago I was given the good news. I was both excited and sad that I won't get to see my friends again, but happy that I get to make new ones and meet new people.

The bad news was that it was for my parents', the famous fashion designers of China, Tom and Sabine, collaberation with the Agreste Fashion line in paris.
*Sigh*
Modeling is exhausting and i hate having so much attention on me *groans*

I actually rather designing clothes than modeling, but, its what my parents want, so I will live with it until I am old enough.

Timelapse to when they arrived in Paris
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Checking out was both easy and hard.  One, because of the tons of people trying to interview us, and Two, being able to check out easily.
"Are you excited sweetie?" My mom askes with loads of enthusiasm in her voice.
"You know it!" I replied with the same amount of enthusiasm.

We soon arrived at our new house. It wasn't all that big, which I was greatful for, because in our last house-or should I say mansion-was soo big, I got lost in there a million times, even if i lived there my entire life. Until now that is.

After unpacking most of our things, I went straight to bed. I had a big day ahead of me and i can't wait.

The Frist Day At My New School, College François Dupont.

Adrien's POV
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I let out a groan of frustration. My father just informed me that I will have a new modelling partner from now on and refuses to tell me if it's a girl or a boy. Ugh! I hate modeling so much, but it does have its advantages. Girls drooling over me everyday, thinking they actually have a chance with me. And that's exactly what I want them to think, so I can break their hearts in return. No one has never really LOVED me, they just love my money, face and fame.

Heck! Not even my own parents love me. My mom left my father and I when I was only 4. Since then, my father has always been cold towards me, making my feel unwanted...well...he succeeded. And I am the monster he created today.

No one will love me for ME, so therefore, i will break their heart into a million pieces as mine was a long time ago.

Time lapse to Marinette's first day at school
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Marinette's POV

Marinette woke up extra early that morning, which is very strange for her.
Guessing because it is her first day at a new school perhapse. She hugged her parents goodbye and raced off to her new school right across the street.

"Hey girl!"
Was the first thing Marinette heard. When she turned around, she saw a girl with ombre hair, around her height, curves and a bright smile on her face.
"You must be the new girl. I'm Alya and I will be showing you around toda-" she stopped as she saw my face, "OMG! You're Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the FAMOUS MODEL FROM CHINA!! I AM SUCH A HUUGGEE FA-"

I clamped my hand down on her mouth before she could finish.
"Heh. Hi. Sorry, I just don't really want to cause a big scene. Don't want too much attention drawn to me." I stated before remiving my hand.

"Oh right, sorry about that. I'm just a huge fangirl"
"Its ok. Anyways, you said you name was Alya and you already know mine," she nodded before I continued, "are you in any of my classes?"

"Of course. There are also a few more people in all our classes like....him. The boy with a red cap and blue t-shirt, his name is Nino, also known as my boyfriend." I nodded. "And the boy next to him with the blond hair and green eyes, that's his best friend. His name is Adrien Agreste. He is also a model and the school's hottest guy and biggest Playboy." She finished.

So that's who my new modeling partner is. To be honest, he is kinda cute. No, Marinette, he is a playboy! Marinette thought to herself.

As she snapped out of her thoughts, Adrien began walking up to them with Nino.

"Hello ladies~" Adrien said with a smirk.

"Hey dudette and babe" Nino said turning to Alya, giviny her a kiss on the cheek

"Hey guys. I'd like you guys to meet the new girl, Marinette" Alya introduced me.

"Hi..."

Adrien's POV
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Wow....was all I could think of after Alya introduced us to the new girl before Nino interrupted me.

"Hey dudette. Welcome to College François Dupont. The names Nino."
"Thank you Nino. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"And I'm sure you know who I am." I said striking a pose.

"Yes I do acutally. You are Adrien Agreste, teen super model." She said with a smirk plastered on her face.
I did NOT see that coming....fiesty. i like it.
"Well its nice to meet you too. It seems you know me but I only know your first name." I smirked

As if on time, the bell rang, signalling the start of class. I sighed and headed of to class.

Timelapse to after school brought to you by my laziness
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

School is soo exhausting. I just want to go home and sleep. But! I can't...to day I'm meeting my new modeling partner for a new photoshoot. Sigh. I hope this turns out well.

It has been 15 minutes and my new partner hasn't arrived yet. There goes their first impression i thought.

"Be patient son. They just moved here from China so it will take time for them to find the place." My father assured me.

All of a sudden, a limo pulled up outside the park. Finally! The driver got out and went to open the door for my new partner, but the door opened for itself. The driver looked down into the limo and smiled warmly and reached his arm out for the person to get out.

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the person who got out. MARINETTE?!?!?! MY NEW CLASSMATE IS MY PARTNER?! WHHAATTTTT?!?!?!

I internally screamed.

A/n
Hey guysss
This is my first book and i was contemplating if i should post.
So please give feed back and tell me if you want a second chapter.

~love Aaliya💖