~•Chapter 9•~

Previously:

Today was more like a motorcycle bad boy/girl look and Mari was ROCKING THAT OUTFIT.
I think i might faint😫

WHYY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SOO CUTE😭

Now:

Adrien's POV

"Ah Adrien! Finally. Lets get this over with quickly shall we!" I was broken from my train of thoughts by the photograpger and the stylists rushing me to the dressing rooms.

I passed Marinette giggling.

Oh that giggle.... *sighs dreamily*

Before I knew it I was already on my way to the fountain. Marinette already waiting there for me. It looks like they were finishing her single shots.

"You sure did take your time huh?" She giggled AGAIN
"Uh..Y-yeah. Well yesterday was pretty tiring don't you think. How did you even get here so early?!?!"
"I don't know. I guess I was really excited to see you in your outfit 'cause...I uhh...kinda designed it..?"

Wait-

WHAT?!?!

"Really?!" I was beyond shocked

(These are their outfits btw. Creds to @Eden Daphne. And you huys should also go check out 'Under Lock and Key' its an AWESOME book. One of my favs actuall-

Adrien- Shut up and write already!
Me- Hey! Watch your mouth! Remember i can control you. Its MY story😌😌Anywaayyyssss.......)

"Damn Mare!" I quickly got over my shocked expression but internally I was legit freaking out.

"Adrien come on already! We will end up going later than expected.
"Ok Vincent we're coming!"

Chloe's POV (ha huurr bet u didnt see that coming)

Saturday

Ugh! Where is Sabrina?! She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!

Flashback to Friday

*messages between Chloe and Sabrina*

Sab364 - hi Chloe!   4:43 p.m.

Queenbee101 - What is it?! I'm in the middle of a hair appointment! This better be good!     4:45 p.m.

Sab364 - oh I'm sorry Chloe I just wanted you to know I finished all your homework for the weekend!    4:48 p.m.

Queenbee101 - Ugh whatever! Just bring it to me tomorrow in the park! You better be there!     4:50 p.m.

Sab364 - Yes of course Chloe! Bye!      4:52 p.m.

Flashback ends

I swear to god, if she does not get here soon I will miss my nail appointment. My nails are chipping and I will die of shame if someone sees me like this.