~•Chapter 7•~

Previously:

So this is what those girls used to think when I used to 'date' them. Well, I regret it now. It certainly is NOT fun.

Now:

Adrien's POV

I arrived home like a TOTAL wreck!

"Adrien, are you feeling ok?" Nathalie asked, noticing my blush and messy hair.

You might be wondering why my hair is messy. Well you see, while sprinting home I was lecturing myself and legit beating myself up. I should not be falling in love. Love is cruel and dangerous. What if Marinette is just like every other girl and just waiting to get on my good side then RUIN me😭 But Marinette would never do something like that. She's too sweet, kind and selfless.

"Oh, umm...yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired I guess..." I laughed it off nervously hoping she'd buy it.
"Ok... your father cleared your scheduele for today and is allowing you out until 5:30 p.m. SHARP! Not a moment later." She informed me.

I know father and I came to an agreement to let me have some free time but never would I have thought he'd give so much time off and so sudden. Not that I'm complaining.

"Thank you Nathalie and thank father for me as well please."

"Of course Adrien." She nodded and walked off.

*Le magic Time skip brought to you by my CROISSANT🥐*

I arrived at school with an extra skip in my step. Nino was confused and so was Alya. Their reaction to ME ACTUALLY skipping hand them dumbfounded.

Then I saw Marinette...

"Hey Mari!"

"Hey Adrien!" She waved.
I skipped over to her which made her laugh her heart out.
I put on a fake pout and said, "Oh how you wound me." While placing my hand on my chest.

After she calmed down, which was exactly 5 minutes, I told her everything and that I have my entire day off.

She lept in joy at the news.

"Omg so do I! Mama said I needed a break so she gave me today off! Hey! I have an idea!"
"Well tell meee. Don't keep it to yourself" I complained
"Since we both have today off how about You, Me, Alya and Nino go to the movies together after school. I really want to see this new movie out. And after we can have some more fun at the arcade!" She said bubbling like a 5 year old on christmas morning.
"Thats a great idea Mari!" I exclaimed.

That's when I saw her blush.

I was about to tease her but that's when Nino and Alya walked over to us and her blush disappeared without a trace.

Dang it!

"Hey guys. We heard shouting over here. Are you guys ok or is Adrien planning his skipping race." Alya joked, laughing. Marinette giggled and Nino chuckled.
"Ha ha very funny guys" i said sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"So then what were you guys going on about?" Nino asked still chuckling.
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! We have great news! Both Adrien and I got today off and we were wondering if you guys would want to hang after school?" Marinette said returning to her bubbly, 5 year old behaviour.

I've gotta admit, it is kinda cute.

"Heck ya!" They both replied in unison.

"Great! How about the movies and then the arcade?" I asked

"Sure dude!" Nino answered.

RRRIIIINNNGGGGGGG

"C'mon guys. Thats the warning bell! Race you guys to class!" Marinette yelled and ran off.
"Oh no you don't girl!" Alya yelled chasing after her.
Nino chased after her and then, only then I ran because I was sure I could have beat them.