Chapter 4 pt. 2

**chapter4pt2**

*they are still in the car this leads off where chapter 4 pt 1 ended*

"ice cream?" I asked. Harry nodded yes then did a little happy dance I laughed at him and shook my head. I backed out of the parking space then drove onto the rode heading to the twistie treat by downtown Disney. I know it's a little out of ways but, it's nicer than the ocoee one.

"why is the drive taking forever!" Harry whined like a little child.

"I'm taking you to the nicer twistie treat so stop complaining and this one is less packed too!" I said and turned onto the road that the shop is on. I can't ever remember road names, don't judge!

"oh ok fine." he turned the radio up and started dancing around stupidly to the music. I chuckled at how silly he looked and then Harry laughed and stuck his tongue out at me. I shook my head and turned into the plaza. I parked, turned the car off, then we walked up to the window. Harry ordered for us I'm guessing he guessed I loved chocolate which I do. After we got our ice cream we took a seat at one of the tables they had set up.

"isn't it just the best you've ever had?" I sarcastically asked. Even though I do think it.

"oh defiantly the absolute best!" we both laughed and finished up our ice creams. When we were done with our ice cream we threw away the napkins and got back into the jeep.

"so where to now?" I asked then glanced at the clock seeing it was already five. One word wow.

"um I don't know....um back to the hotel maybe we can Watch a movie...or something?"

"alright that seems fine to me." I said smiling.

On the drive back to the hotel we didn't talk much, which was fine by me since it gave me time to think about some things like the few moments I had with him today. I know they were probably nothing since I mean he is the flirt and all. But it's just like what if he does like me I can't do that I wouldn't be able to take the hate. Ahh this is so stressful haha I'm over thinking this arnt I? By time I pulled myself from my thinking I realized that we were almost to the hotel. Wow was I spaced and I was driving! I'm going to kill someone these days. It didn't seem like Harry noticed though since he was still staring into space. I coughed to catch his attention and he looked at me and smiled. "you okay?" I asked.

"yea fine and don't think I didn't notice you not paying attention." fuck shit damn it how do they know me so well and I only knew him for what four damn days!

"haha I'm sorry I'm too broke to pay attention." I giggled, god that was the oldest joke I know but I used it anyways.

"just finish driving smartass!" he laughed, my god his laugh is sexy!

"well we are almost there so I can't drive too much more unless you want me to magically go threw walls and up a few floors to get to the room?" I asked, the sarcasm in my voice was so showing.

"nahhh I think we can handle walking up to the room after you park." he smirked, don't know why tho just wait till I start talking again. Haha I really have got to stop talking to myself!

"but I don't want to walk!" I whined "carry me?" I had tried for a sad puppy face but it wasn't working to well.

"haha no!" he started to laugh.

"oh come on Harry we both know your just dying inside to carry me up into your room." I put my hand on his arm biting my lip to make it seem more flirty like.

"yes! so you do want me huh?" he winked.

"fuck well that backfired" I mumbled under my breath he was on to me.