Chapter 8

**chapter8**

Sarah and Eli Samuels have agreed to letting me pick up Carmen and bring her back to my house for the day since in a few months she will be living here. Carmen Addison Samuels soon to be Hale. When she was born I had decided to let her last name be Samuels until I had custody of her. I sound like a bad mom don't I? Anyways me and Harry are going to pick her up soon, I just have to get dressed first. I decided to wear my dress and denim jacket from yesterday since I literally only wore it for 30 minutes. After getting dressed I grabbed my bag and keys and went down stairs where Harry was waiting. He stayed the night so I wouldn't have to go pick him up from the hotel.

"you ready?" I asked

"yes" he kissed my cheek and we walked out to my jeep.

I'm going to tell him about my daughter.

After silently driving for two mins I cleared my voice and turned the radio down.

"Harry?"

"yes, love."

"there's something you should know about Carmen." my palms are sweaty and I feel like being sick. Yea just thought you should know that

"what is it?" he looked concerned

"she's she's she's" I kept repeating my self

"spit it out Aria."

"shesmydaughterandimsosorryfornottellingyou!" I let out all too quick for him to understand.

"wait what repeat please?"

"Carmen is is my daughter." I sighed "sorry for not telling you sooner." I looked into his eyes to only see Anger? Hurt? Confusion? I really didn't know.

"WHAT?! How? Who? Is this from the rape? Why doesn't nobody really know about this? How do they not know?" so many questions and he seemed angry.

"you know how a child is made and yes from the rape, I didn't want them to know, I stayed with my aunt until I had her and my dad and Leesie know I have a kid they just don't know the father...are you mad at me for not telling you?"

"a little yes but, I see why you didn't say anything to me and I also understand fully what your mom meant. Are you sure you want me to meet her? Not because I plan on leaving you it's just are you sure?" he asked

"not fully but I can't keep hiding everything. It all comes out in the end so..." I pulled up into their driveway and turned the car off "ready?"

"I guess!" he smiled and I returned it. I was truly happy that I would be seeing my baby today.

As I walked up the path and looked at the door I saw the curtain moving and the door fling open.

"MOMMYY!!!!!" Carmen ran and gave me a hug almost knocking me down.

"hello my little ladybug don't you look adorable!" I said picking her up and tickling her. She giggled.

"I'm no ladybug mommy just my dress!" she said pointing to her red with black polka dot dress.

"oh I see I see so what are you then? A turtle. A monkey, you sure act like one or hmmm maybe are you Carmen?"

"hehe no turtle no monkey but you one!!" she poked my cheek and giggled. This girl what am I going to do with her. "mommy who is that?" she whispered and pointed to someone behind me as we walked.

"mommy's friend." I told her

"oh okay he looks funny with that hair!" she said very loud.

"you look funny with your hair!" Harry said pointing to her curly blonde hair.