birthday surprises

maya pov

I woke up with someone screaming in my ear. happy birthday maya. I open my eyes and saw riley staring down at me. why would you scream in my ear I said sitting up as I yawned. because it's your birthday she said rolling her eyes. ooh right I said giggling. happy birthday maya she said again pulling me in a hug. thanks for remembering I said hugging back. I well always remember silly she said. thanks I said smiling back. come on let's go outside she said taken my hands. when we reach the kitchen everyone scream happy birthday. I saw Shawn,Angela,Lucas,farkel,jaden,maia and cory,Topanga then auggie. the kitchen had happy birthday poster everywhere with my picture, it was so beautiful. ooh my god you guys did this for me I said covering my face trying to hide the tears. she's crying Topanga said getting emotionally as she pulled me in a hug kissing my hair Angela joined the hug. is there room for more Shawn ask. always Angela said. they all spread on me. guys I can't breath I said coughing. they all pulled away laughing. happy birthday sweetie Lucas giving me his own special hug. I wrap my arms around his waist as I shove my head deep in his chest and just enjoy this moment. that's enough cory and Shawn said together. Lucas giggle then pulled away. can I have my hug farkel said opening his arms. I quickly jump in his arms and hug him tightly. what can I say farkel is like my little brother. what about me jaden said pouting. I laugh and pulled him in the hug. we finally pulled away. okay maya get dressed and wear this Topanga said handing me a dress that stop to my knees and it was pink and black also had this little gold heart in front of it. then Angela hands me a high heels black shoes with a bowl on it. you guys didn't have to I said holding in my tears. don't you even start maya now come on let's get you ready Topanga said. she and Angela drag me in the room. after taking my shower. I wore my dress. I let Topanga and Angela to do my hair. Topanga did ponytail then she curled the end and let some fall down my shoulder. they all agree today I could wear makeup because it's my birthday. so they did my makeup and everything. last but not least I wore my shoes and close my jacket. just to let you know I had jacket on the entire time. I stood in the mirror looking at myself. I have to admit I look like Cinderella when she got ready for her first ball. ooh my gosh you look so beautiful Topanga and Angela said together smiling at me. I feel beautiful I said smiling. thank you so much for everything I said Hugging them. maya this is not everything Angela said when I pulled away. there's more I ask shocked. um yeah presents, birthday cake, and surprises duh Topanga said rolling her eyes playfully. dam sorry am just asking I said rolling my eyes back playfully. now come on they said pushing me outside to everyone. Jesus Christ Shawn said. I felt embarrass when he said that. you look stunning Cory said. you look so beautiful Shawn said. okay I get I said laughing. no seriously maya you look amazing you guys did a great job riley said smiling at Angela and Topanga. I agree with them you look gorgeous Lucas said kissing my cheek. guys I get it can we please go your embarrassing me I said looking at the wall. ooh yes let's go Topanga said. when we step outside the door I felt alive. everyone kept staring and saying happy birthday I felt amazing. we got to this place with a stage and lots of people there when we walk in everyone started clapping and screaming. what are we doing here I whisper to Angela who was next to me. you well see she said smiling. they had the entire place fill with posters of me and other things. we sat down the table that said birthday girl. shawn and cory went on the stage. hello everyone Shawn said in the microphone. well we all know today is our special girl maya birthday cory said pointing at me. all I was thinking was what I we doing here. and since she means so much to us we delicate this to her shawn said as they turn on the screen. it was video of when I was growing up. all the pictures of every birthday. when the video end I had tears running down my face but I quickly wiped it away so I can't ruin my makeup. maya that video was to show you how much you mean to us and we well be here for every other birthday shawn said. I nod through my tears. and now is time for the biggest present of the night cory said. break free started playing.

if you want, take it, I should have said it before, try to hide it, fake it, I can't prented anymore.

then the most unexpected person came out. ariana freaking grande came out clapping her hands. my eyes was about to pop out. I close my eyes to see if this was a dream but when I open she was in front me she took my hands for me to stand up. my body was frozen my eyes were wide. she hug me tightly and whisper over the music. happy birthday maya you look beautiful. your ariana I said blinking. yes I am I was told by your family your the biggest fan of me and it well mean the world if I can surprise you she said smiling at me. so are you surprise she ask. are you kidding me I have ariana grande standing right in front of me hugging me and talking to me am definitely shocked and surprise I said letting the tears rolling down my cheeks. awwe please don't cry you look too beautiful to cry she said pulling me in another hug. riley came running towards us. ariana am a huge fan can we take a picture three of us she ask. off course ariana said. we both stand on each side of here with her arms around our shoulder. riley snap three pictures. one with us smiling another with us making silly face and another with ariana kissing our cheeks. everyone came giving me hug one by one. the music play for a while ariana was staying in new York for a week she even give us her number me and riley can you believe it. okay everyone Topanga said stopping the song. we all stop dancing and look at her. now we well hear a song sing by the birthday girl she said looking at me as everyone cheer and clap. I give her the are you crazy look. I mouth her what do you think your doing she mouth back making the world hear your voice. I roll my eyes and shook my head. maya come on Lucas said. no I can't sing without my guitar I said making my point. got you covered jaden said handing me my guitar. are you serious I said. they all nod. ugh I said walking up the stage. I sat in the stool and cross my legs then lay my guitar on my lap. as I close my eyes and started playing my guitar. I finally started singing.

only need a little love in my life, only needs a little love in the dark ooh, a little by hoping I kick started me and my broken heart. I need a little loving tonight hold so am not falling apart ooh a little but hoping I kick started me and my broken heart. shot gun aren't that my heart you got one tare me apart and it some how do we call this love ooh ooh. I try to run away but your eyes told me to stay ooh w-why, how do we call this love, it seems like we been losing control somebody tell me am not alone when I say only need a little a love in me life a little love in drak a little but am hoping I kick started me and my broken, I need a little loving tonight hold me so am not falling apart ooh a little but hoping I kick start me and my broken heart.

after singing I open my eyes and everyone started clapping and cheering. I was smiling so big. ariana ran up the stage and hug me. you have such an amazing voice and you were on fire with that guitar she said. awww thank you so much I said smiling as I went and hug all the people that made this night happened. Topanga came out with a huge cake that says my name on it with my baby picture and today picture I guess it suppose to show how much I have grow up. blow the candles maya they said together. and don't forget to make a wish riley said smiling at me. what's the point of wish I already have what I wished for, you guys I said looking around me. I have amazing friends and family and my wonderful boyfriend right there by me I don't care if my mom wasn't here I didn't need her to be happy. I had everything I needed right here. I blow the candles and everyone clap my cheer. I started opening my present. shawn got me a big song writing book. cory got me my own ipad. Topanga got me the mp3 headphones. Angela got me a recording player, jaden got me a calories pencils the entire set, farkel got me a paint of all us together wish I was defiantly putting on my wall, Lucas got me a heart necklace and when you look inside there's a picture of him kissing my cheek when I was smiling at the camera happily. we all were sting at the table eating cake. even ariana was still here. so maya what was your favorite part from today Shawn ask. honestly everything I said smiling as I shoved more cake in my mouth. you guys are the best you did everything I ever dreamed off thank you so much I don't even know how much to thank you I said tears rolling down my face. you don't have to thank us we love you that's why we did everything cory said. I love all of you I said. including me ariana ask. including you I said laughing. they all crowd to hug me. this was officially the best birthday I could ever dreamed off I well never forget this.

author note

he guys sorry about not updating yesterday I was a little busy with school and my dance practice. anyways I hope you like this chapter next chapter well be them as a senior in high school also 17. I can't wait to start. anyway vote comments love you all