💕|Perfect|

Shy!Nerdy! Mechanic/Tracy x fem!reader

:(adj) What you are <3

Requested by @gaunaelegend

______________________________________

Tracy didn't know why you didn't have a lover yet, it was a big shocker for her, she thought you were the most gorgeous person that has ever set foot on the earth. Your hair was shiny and soft, the most beautiful shade of h/c she had ever seen, framing your face perfectly. Your eyes, shining brightly, full of life and perfect in every way, making every expression you make stunning. Your smile, the way it lit up the entire room, how you had dimples making you look adorable. Your soft hands, the way they took hers in a gentle manner after a match, asking if she was alright in a concerned voice. The mechanic could go on and on about everything she loved about you, the mercenary knew how head over heels in love she was with you, he found it quite heart warming how much she loved you, a frown would always appear on his face whenever she said that being with you would never happen. Tracy though you were way out of her league, you were probably going to end up with someone more feminine and pretty like Vera or someone joyful and adventurous like Kurt; not someone like her, she would probably lower your reputation as an amazing and clever actress. Tracy had seen some of your performances before, finding the way you perfectly show emotions and the way you made everything seem real absolutely breathtaking. You always wore clothes that made you look amazing, lace usually at the bottom of a dress or skirt and a ribbon either on the collar of your shirt or on your neck. How she wanted to just scream out her feelings torwards you and hold you on a stormy night, cuddling you close, taking in the scent of fresh paper and flowers  that emitted from you, to kiss you ever so gently and tell you how much she adores you, to feel your arms wrap around her and feel your breath on her neck and whisper in her ear how much she was what you needed. Tracy had been day dreaming for a while at the table, Naib having a feeling he knew what was going on in her head. You has walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Tracy? Are you alright?" Your soft voice hit her ears, making her turn to you, blush spreading across her face.

"Y-yeah! I'm doing fine!" Tracy replied, a large grin appearing on her face. You smiled at her, making her heart skip a beat.

"Oh alright! Mind if I sit next to you?" You asked, the same smile still on your face.

"No! Go right a-ahead!" Tracy nervously replied to you. You sat down next to Tracy and put your head on her shoulder making her tense up. You returned Tracy's feelings, you adored how the girl was so shy and how asking her how she was could fluster her so easily. Tracy's voice was music to your ears and you loved hearing her talk to Naib about her experiments and just ramble without a care in the world, it filled your heart with butterflies.

"Hey Tracy...."

       "Y-yes..?"

"I adore everything about you, be my girlfriend?"

Tracy couldn't believe the word that had just come out of your mouth. The girl she has had a huge crush on since the moment her eyes on had just asker her out.

"Oh dear oh dear! Yes!" Tracy couldn't contain her excitement. She hugged you tightly and nuzzeled her face into your hair, taking in your scent. You giggled and hugged Tracy back.

As you continued to hug the words that you will never forget came out of her mouth

"You are perfect in every way and don't ever doubt it..."

______________________________________
Words: 652

Okay even though this was kind of short I feel like this is kind of cute-
Honestly I love Tracy so I enjoyed writing this 💕