💕|Naive|

Norton/Prospector x reader

Requested by Yuu117
______________________________________

"The look on Jack's face when you picked me up was hilarious!" You giggled, innocently grabbing Kevin's hand and shaking it up and down making the cowboy chuckle at your cute antics while the mercenary ruffled your hair. You turned around a smiled brightly, squeezing Naib's cheeks, making him pout. As you continued messing around with the cowboy and mercenary, you failed to notice your significant other frowning in the background.

"N/n I think someone wants to talk with you~" Mike chimed in, winking at you. You gave him a confused look and looked around, your eyes landing on the prospector.

"Ah Norton!" You grinned, ran up to him and gave him a hug, unaware of the pout on his lips. The three males tried to hide their laughter, knowing well that the prospector had been spectating that match and wasn't fond of you being so close to them or specifically the cowboy who had been carrying you a lot.

"Careful N/n! Don't you know men are wolves?!" Mike exclaimed while giggling, causing your face to contort to one of confusion. You couldn't see the poisonous glare Norton was sending them so you didn't understand.

"Hey darling, why don't we go to the garden? I hear Emma changed it up" Norton sweetly smiled, taking you away from the laughing survivors.

Days went onto weeks, and weeks to months. Norton couldn't stop getting jealous of how close you were with everyone, hugging and getting affectionate with them. He knew you were just naturally like that but he couldn't help but want all your affection. He wanted to be the only one to have felt you arms wrap around them, he wanted to be the only one who got to feel your soft hands on their face, he wanted to be the only one to be able to pick you up and hold you.

He sat the dinning table rolling his eyes while you told jokes with the first officer. He thought the jokes were alright but you were telling them and laughing with Jose. The prospector hated these thoughts, it made him feel clingy and obsessed. He had decided a few weeks prior to try and drop subtle hints, unfortunately everyone except you picked up on them. Once you both finished eating, Norton tapped your shoulder.

"Hm? Yeah what is it, Nortie?" You cooed, smiling at him.

"Can you meet me in my room in five minutes?" Norton replied, booping your nose while you just vigorously nodded in response.

You took and deep breath and knocked on your lover's door, waiting for a response.

"Ah you can come in!" The familiar voice of Norton said from the other side of the door. You opened the door and walked in, smiling at your boyfriend.

"Y/n......" he started, sitting you on his lap and burying his face in your neck. "You're really really stupid..."

"Oh ouch" you fake pouted, making the Prospector chuckle.

"I'm surprised you didn't pick up any of my signals" he said, poking your cheek

"Signals...?" You muttered in confusion.

"Ah I don't like how much attention you give to the others....I want you all to myself" he clarified, petting your head.

You giggled, confusing the prospector "Awww darling! You are so cute!" You squealed and turned around tightly hugging him.

"Am not..." he pouted making you giggle once again.

"Well let me make it clear that you're my one and only" you smiled and lightly kissed the male. Norton wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you down onto his soft bed. You softly giggled and ran your fingers through hair, finding it precious how the male held onto you as if you were his plushie

"Promise you won't be as affectionate to the others anymore....."

"Ahh I promise...."

______________________________________

Words: 644

This is short and terrible eweweee
Watch me rewrite this in the future if I can.

Also I found some of the money I have been saving up for a while and apparently I have $130 I can impulsively spend on trying to get Edgar

Yes I'm both really good and really bad at saving money

Also the ghost proposal even for Twisted wonderland ended a while ago and the only thing I want to say is ELIZA PLZ MARRY ME QUEEN
FORGET ABOUT IDIA! LOVE ME INSTEAD

Also the ghost proposal even for Twisted wonderland ended a while ago and the only thing I want to say is ELIZA PLZ MARRY ME QUEENFORGET ABOUT IDIA! LOVE ME INSTEAD

Also:;;;

DEUCE'S UPCOMING SSR?????

I sold my soul and get Ace's ghost marriage SSR and I will sell my limbs for this one now💕

Anyways everyday I sob that I couldn't get Tomie

Gosh I love that skins so damn much;;;