💕|Monotone|

Jack/The ripper x kuudere!reader x Joseph/photographer

Requested by Haruwanami
______________________________________

"Why do I have to go again...?" You monotonously ask the the tiny girl next to you.

"Because my master wants you to come! Now stop asking questions" The follower said, crossing he arms as the dream witch giggled.

"Mary asked us all to meet her in her room so yes, you must come or it might be off with your head." Yidhra responded, putting a hand over her mouth as she quietly laughed at her own joke.

"Oh....." you muttered, looking down. You were never one to be social, both when you were human and as a "androktasiai". You continued walking down the hallway with Yidhra and her follower, shifting uncomfortably when seeing another hunter. Like Luchino, you were rarely seen in matches but almost always had a win or a tie when you played. You went onto the other side of Yidhra, trying to hide from the prying eyes of the photographer. While he was polite, he was also quite a touchy and affectionate. You were aware he had no bad intentions but it still made you uncomfortable. Yidhra noticed your anxious state and followed your gaze which landed on Joseph who was looking right back at you. Knowing how timid you were, she softly moved your head forward and tried to hide you, giving the frenchman a death stare behind the fabric that covered her eyes. Let out a sigh of relief once you finally made it to Mary's room, glad you won't have to worry about being stared at by almost strangers. The follower knocked on the door quite roughly, making the bloody queen groan, thinking it was someone else.

Mary opened the door and her face immediately lit up "Come in! Come in! I was thinking you three would never show up!" She exclaimed, smiling. Yidhra slithered in, taking a seat next to Michiko, her follower trailing behind her and you just stood next to Ann, fiddling with your fingers. Violetta was on the ground, making a doll but it wasn't clear who it was.

"Aha! I'm so glad you all came! I decided that we should just take today to relax together! It's so difficult living in this wretched manor with a bunch of degenerates." Mary giggled, clapping her hands. You and Ann weren't completely on board but didn't mention anything, not wanting to crush Mary's feelings or get her mad.

Time passed as you all stayed in Mary's room, which was quite large so it wasn't too crowded. Once everyone decided to call it a day was when you realized how over the top you looked. Since you were so quiet, Mary decided that she would make your clothes fit your attitude. Michiko had done your makeup, giggling everytime you tried to not sneeze from the tickling sensation while Yidhra and her follower did your hair and Mary and Violetta worked on fixing an old dress of her's and making it more suitable for you while Ann just watched, occasionally complementing you. You uncomfortably shifted, not wanting anyone to see you. Ann patted your back, understanding your discomfort. You waved goodbye and walked out, only wanting to get to your room without being spotted.

"Well well well. Aren't you looked just stunning." Jack whistled, making you slightly jolt but you managed to keep your monotone expression.

"Thanks......I guess....." you muttered, looking down. You could sense him walking torwards you which made you tense up. Without thinking you started stepping back, hating yourself once you backed up into a wall. Jack had placed his hands next to your head, successfully pinning you to the wall. You looked down, clutching your wrist as Jack chuckled at your actions. The ripper had taken a liking to you the moment you stepped into the manor. He had made it his personal goal to wipe that monotone look on your face by any means necessary. Jack leaned in, moving his mask to the side and lifting your face. While you couldn't say you didn't hold a particular liking for the ripper, his actions were still making you flustered. You started sliding down and attempting to move your face to the side. Much to Jack's displeasure, you still had no emotion in your face.

"May I ask what you are doing?" The sudden voice of the photographer called out. Joseph grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Jack.

"Nothing that is of your concern" Jack replied crossing his arms. In truth, Joseph knew that you wouldn't mind being kissed by Jack. While it was obvious that the ripper had fallen for you, it wasn't so obvious that you did have some feeling for him aswell. You had decided to sneak off, since the two weren't really paying much attention to you. You walked to the garden since your room was on the other side and you couldn't have sneaked past Jack if you tried. You sat on a stone bench and sighed. You didn't understand why they pursued you so much, you weren't that interesting nor that pretty. While deep in thought, you failed to hear two set of footsteps making their way torwards you.

"Y/n!" Joseph runs in front of your seated form making you raise your eyebrow.

"I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable" Jack said, appearing behind Joseph.

"It's alright" you say with no emotion.

"Are you sure?" Joseph inquired, tilting his head as you just nodded. The two stood there for a few seconds, making you confused until you suddenly feel your self being picked up and then put on someone's lap. You look and see you were sitting on Joseph's lap, his arms wrapped around your waist while Jack caresses your face. You weren't used to being showed much attention so you hid your face in the crook of Joseph's neck, making him chuckle. You looked at him and then at Jack, your red face and shy look piercing their hearts. Jack kissed your cheek while Joseph kissed the other, both wanted to keep you close and show you their affection, especially after seeing how cute you looked without a monotone expression.
______________________________________

Word count: 1034

My goal was to finish this before 3 AM and I did it! It's barely 2 AM! >:D
I was thinking about scrapping this idea but holy heck I was already 723(I think??) words in and I was already taking forever in the first place. Anyways I bought Dream witch! That's right, after a painful eternity I was able to save up enough clues to buy her and holy heck I don't know how to use her 😎
Anyways I did decided that I wouldn't get Wu chang until I get enough fragments for his broken blossom skin because I need that skin in my life. Anyways I'm already accepting that I will lay down my life for the prick that is Edgar. I love him so much-
Edgar is the survivor equivalent to Wu chang(as in, my heart and soul belongs to them and I love them so much). Anyways I got one of my friends to play with me and we were on call and she screamed my ear off. Also I swear if Identity v doesn't stop acting like I'm online when I'm not-
I've been running into a problem where I go online and see missed invitations that I never saw???? Like it's so annoying?????? If I see your invitation I will accept unless I click on a match the moment your invitation comes in :")
Anyways

 Also I swear if Identity v doesn't stop acting like I'm online when I'm not-I've been running into a problem where I go online and see missed invitations that I never saw???? Like it's so annoying?????? If I see your invitation I will accept unle...

RUGGIE IS SO CUTE-
LOOK AT HIS FLOWER CROWN-
I love the fairy gala event so much damnit. Also yes I still haven't finished Chap. 4 but I already know what happens cuz we stan getting spoiled.