💕|New|

Wu chang/Xie bi'an & Fan Wuiji x Modern! Reader

Requested by shplonk

______________________________________

You bid goodbye to the 'prisoner' who had shown you around the manor. You walked into the room that would be yours and waited for a few seconds before squealing and jumping around in happiness. You were IN one of your favorite games, you just TALKED to THE Luca Blasa and greeted by Emma Woods and Victor Grantz. You were staying up as usual, sleep wasn't that important, you were opening essences and fawning over your growing collection of S skins, happy that you had not only decent luck but extra money to use. You opened 10 essences, eyes growing wide when you saw gold, you looked excitedly at the screen, hoping to see Joseph's skin but instead you saw no A or S tier, only graffities, portraits and an emote, you pouted and took a screenshot, ready to send it to a friend but the moment you hit the 'close' button everything went dark. You had woken up outside of what looked like the Oletus Manor, soaked from the rain, you were no longer wearing your comfortable clothes but instead you were wearing a fancy dress shirt, a dark blue tie with a fake sapphire in the middle, a dark blue jacket and matching pants, a pocket watch hanging off your pants pockets and black platform shoes.

"The hell.....? I look like a black butler reject and if this somehow is the Oletus Manor, doesn't Identity V take place in the 1930's???" You quietly grumbled, annoyed from not only not knowing where you were but also from the fact that you were wet and cold. You shoved your hands in the jacket pocket, only to feel a piece of paper. You took it out and there was a note, written in beautiful cursive it read 'Go on, knock on the door. You'll be in for a pleasant surprise~'.  You let out a loud and dramatic sigh, walking over to the large wooden doors and knocking and now here you were! 

You threw yourself on to the bed, before groaning, realizing you didn't have your phone, extra clothes, your (pet) would be left unattended and alone. you kicked of your shoes and rolling over only to hit your head on a suitcase.

"Motherfu......huh?????" You squinted and grabbed the heavy suitcase, opening it and there were folded clothes, a few small boxes, extra shoes and an envelope. You opened the letter and in the same handwriting it read 'Not worry, dearest. Your lovely animal is in good care. Enjoy your time in the manor, who knows what might happen~. P.S You will be known as 'The outsider' and your skill will allow you to switch places with any survivor or take damage for another survivor put both you and the survivor's vaulting and palette throwing speed will slow by 8% but it will double for you'. You let out a groan, not trusting whoever the sender was but you really had no choice. You opened one of the boxes, hoping to see at least the necklace your best friend had given you before she moved but instead where greeted with your phone and a small note that said 'don't show this to anyone or I swear-' you giggled at the note since the previous ones seemed more formal but this one seemed more laid back. You opened your phone and you immediately wanted to open Identity V to see what would happen but much to your dissatisfaction, the app was no where on your homescreen, you went to the app store but the game seemed as if it never existed. You pouted but spent a good while playing Genshin Impact, continuing your route in Mystic Messenger  and watching shows/cartoons/anime on a probably illegal website. Before you knew it, it was already 4 am. You put your phone down and checked the suitcase hoping to see a charger but there was none. Your heart sank, realizing you couldn't use your phone that much and if it died then it literally might as well be dead. You placed your phone in between your given clothes and threw the covers on, falling asleep after a few minutes of tossing and turning. 

"Helloooooo? Are you in there????" The sweet voice of Emma asked making you immediately sit up in a panic.

"A-ah! Yup! I'm here, my apologies!" You stuttered out, hoping it would be shrugged off as newcomer anxiety.