♡ Chapter Four ♡

Isabella's Pov

"Izzy, Izzy wake up" I hear Kayla whisper as I'm gently shaken awake.
"Yes?" I smile rubbing my eyes.
"It's 7:45, we need to get ready for school" she says.
I look around the living room in hope I would see the boys.
"Where- are they?" I ask confused.
"I um- I don't know they must have left" she runs her hands through her hair.
"I still need to go home and get ready and shit-" she panics.
"Woah! Calm down, you can use my makeup, borrow some of my clothes and get ready here" I smile.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Of course I'm sure now come on quickly" I laugh grabbing her arm and pulling her to my room.

Once we get up there, I lightly curl my hair, put my makeup on and choose my outfit.

♡ Isabella's Outfit ♡

♡ Kayla's Outfit ♡

Kayla pulls her hair up, messily into a ponytail and puts makeup on

Kayla pulls her hair up, messily into a ponytail and puts makeup on. I grab a spare toothbrush for her and we go to the bathroom to brush our teeth.
"Right I'll grab my bag and you call the boys" Kayla says as she rushes back into my room.
I pull my phone out and dial Tony's number.

"Hello" he says down the phone.
"Hey, where are you? You guys weren't here when we woke up" I ask/say, leaning against the wall.
"We did stay overnight, we left early to get ready for school but we left an alarm on Kayla's phone so you guys woke up in time, we didn't want to wake you guys up when we left because you looked so peaceful" He says cheerfully.
I rest my hand in my chest and smile.
"Okay, well, we will find a way to get to school and meet you there" I say.
"No need to, we're outside waiting, just come down when you're both ready" he says.
I grin uncontrollably to myself.
"What you smiling at?" Kayla laughs as she shuts my bedroom door.
"Oh, nothing, lets go the guys are outside" I say.
I hang up the phone and head downstairs.
We say goodbye to my brother and his girlfriend then leave.
We rush outside to the car and jump in.
"Hey" I say out of breath.
"Woah, catch a breath" Dre jokes from the back.
"Most exercise I've done all year" I rest my hand on my chest making them laugh.
I look back at Tony and notice he's looking at me, up and down, slowly. I blush and shake my head.
"Hey buddy! Eyes up here!" I click my fingers in front of his face.
"Yeah bro stop staring at the poor girl" Ondreaz laughs with Kayla.
Tony blushes and looks back at the road. "Shut the fuck up" he shakes his head.
We head off to school and the boys park up in their usual space.
We jump out and I walk beside Tony since loads of boys were staring at me and it made me uncomfortable.
"Just ignore them" he whispers looking down at me. I nod and gently wrap my hand around his arm.
We head inside to our lockers and I notice a hot boy was leaning against mine.
"So, you're the new girl" He traces his tongue against his bottom lip whilst looking me up and down, slowly. I look back to Tony and Ondreaz who were giving him death stares, alongside Kayla who was shaking her head to me as if to say "don't even bother".

"Um- y-yes". I swallow what feels like a stone in my throat.
"Well I hope to see you around" he smirks.
"I highly doubt that you will" Tony says resting his hand on my shoulder. I look down at the floor and curl my lips in.
"And why is that?" The boy hisses.
"Jordan come on!!" One of five boys behind him yell.
"See you around princess" he winks at me and walks off.
"What the fuck just happened" I laugh, turning around to face Tony, Dre and Kayla.
"You don't want to get with him" Dre steps forward.
"That's Jordan Brett, most popular boy in school... he rumoured to have sexually assaulted people but it's never been proved, he will ruin you if you go there" He adds on, sighing.
"Yikes" I laugh slightly and look back at Jordan.
"He looks harmless" I shrug my shoulders.
"Yeah, that's how he gets you" Tony says.
I grab my books from my locker and follow them to the lesson since I still barely know where I'm going.
"Right I'll catch you guys later!" Dre smiles as he kisses Kayla gently on the head.
I smile and nod to him.
We head inside our English classroom and take a seat at the back where we sat yesterday.
Once everybody had arrived, the teacher started the lesson.
"today you'll be talking to the class about your research from yesterday, Izzy and Tony would you like to start?" He asks.
I slouch down in my seat as I start shaking a little. I hated big crowds and a classroom full of 30 students was TOO big. For me anyways.
"Hey don't worry I'll do it" Tony smiles rubbing my arm. He picks my bag up and takes our notes out of the zip pocket. He stands up and heads to the front of the classroom to present our work.