♡ Chapter Sixteen ♡

^^ this is Izzy, I know I didn't show you what she'll look like at the start but that's her :)

Isabella's Pov

"I almost lost her yesterday, don't think for a fucking second that I'm going to drop everything to come and see you. What we had was nothing special and the only person that matters to me is Isabella. Britney you need to let go, we never had anything. So go find another guy to bother".

I open my eyes and turn over in a familiar bed to hear Tony screaming downstairs. It's not even 8 in the morning and she's already bothering him.
I stretch and cuddle further into his sheets as his footsteps up the stairs get closer and closer.

"Baby" he whispers, knocking on the door.
"Morning" I look up at him through my eyelashes and smile.
He sighs and takes a seat next to me on the bed. Gently caressing my cheek, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.
"What pushed you to the edge princess? I need to know so I can help you" he says.
I sit up in his bed and gently fan my face with my hand since it was boiling in here.
He opens the window and lays back down next to me, taking me in his arms.

"What Jordan did is still bothering me, I see him all the time and I see his hand on my thigh, it's like a small shadow that only last a few seconds but it scares me.... also-" I take a deep breath.
"I got kicked out of school" I sigh.
"WHAT!" he yells. I flinch and move back away from him.
"No no- I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell" he takes cuddling me.
"What happened?" He asks.
"I told them I did it" I tear up.
He cups my cheeks with his hand and looks into my eyes with such care.
"Why would you do such a thing?" He questions.
"Because I wasn't about to let you get into trouble for defending me" I say.
He places a gentle kiss on my plump lips. "You know I would go to the end of the world and back if you needed me to" he smiles.
I return the smile and look down at my lap, blushing.
"Get ready, we're going out for brunch with everybody" he winks.
"Brunch? We aren't posh" I laugh, untangling myself from the sheets.
"We are now, ondreaz went and got you some clothes, you're staying here for a while so I can keep an eye on you" he says, leaving the room.
I glance over at the suitcase on the other side of the room and head over.
I pull the zip and open it up, looking through all of my clothes to find a dress.

I pick out a dark blue and white sundress and sit down to do my makeup before heading to Tony's bathroom to brush my teeth

As I finish curling my hair Tony returns to me and hugs my shoulders, leaning his head on them.
"You look beautiful" he kisses my cheek.
I shake my head and look down at my thighs.
He spins the chair around and rests his hands on the desk behind me, looking at me with such dominance, I've never seen this side of him and I'm not going to lie, I'm not hating it.

"You ARE beautiful Isabella, I don't care what I have to do to prove it to you, you will see what we all see" he whispers in my ear. I squeeze my thighs together and try to steady my breathing.
He smirks and chuckles under his breath.
He takes my hand and gently rubs my knuckles, leading me out of his room.
"Come on now princess, we wouldn't want to be late" He says.

————————————-
NEARLY 40k READS Y'ALL ARE FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I LOVE ALL OF YOU LIKE MAD TYSM❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Also.... Tony be simping ;)