♡ Chapter Nine ♡

Izzy's Pov
⚠️I sit down on the side of my bed, my fingers tracing the end of my nails. A sharp feeling from the end of my acrylic scrapes my finger making me sigh in relief. I look down and notice the end of my finger was bleeding.
It had a sense of calm with it, I was never really one for hurting myself.... anymore. But sometimes things get so messed up it's like everything hurts.⚠️

My alarm screeches in my ear and I slam the top of it.
I don't even know why I set one in the first place, I hadn't slept. I couldn't even if I wanted to.
I grab a tissue and wrap it around my finger.
I sigh out, I really couldn't be bothered to go in today but I knew if I stayed home all I would do is cry so I may as well make use of myself.
I look down briefly at my leg, a slightly outline of a hand forms in my mind, on my upper thigh. I gasp out loud and blink, it disappears.
Great... now I'm hallucinating.

"I need to get ready" I whisper to myself. I lazily stumble over to my wardrobe and pick out my outfit.

I brush my hair and leave it down, I didn't want to put a lot of makeup on so I put a thin layer of mascara on and brushed my teeth

My phone goes off and I rush to it, for some reason hoping it was Tony.
But I wasn't... it was Avani.

Avani💕- Hey Izzy, myself and the girls are outside, we came to pick you up for school so come down when you're ready :) .

I smile to myself and slip my phone in my bag, heading downstairs.

"Oh hunny?" My mum calls after me.
I roll my eyes and turn around to face her.
"Will you look after your siblings today?" She asks. "No, Jack is old enough to look after himself" I say grabbing my key.

"I don't mean Jack, I mean Libby and Elijah, the twins" She says.
"I told you, they ain't my siblings, also I have school because unlike some people in this family-" I say referring to her. "-I care about my education".
I slam the door behind me and stand on my door step, breathing in the hot summer air.
I notice Addison's car on the corner of the road and she steps out, waving to me. I smile and run over.
I jump in the front of the car and plug my seat belt in.
"How you feeling?" Charli asks.
"yeah we heard, about- Jordan" Avani smiles, sympathetically.
"I'm great, I'm fine" I say looking down at my hand. I gently flip my hair over my left shoulder as Addi drives off.
We pull up at school and jump out of the car.
I notice Tony, Ondreaz, Kayla and... Britt, on the otherside of the parking lot. I wave at them and they head over to us.

"I need to speak to you!" Kayla says grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"Woah What's wrong?" I ask her as we walk off.
"I think something is going on with Tony and Brittney" she says.
"So?" I shrug.
"Are you kidding! You guys are so suited" She slaps my arm. "He's my bestfriend Kayla, I can't date him anyways" I say looking back at him. His arm was securely wrapped around Britt's waist.
He leans down and whispers something in her ear. She looks up at him and they make eye contact as they laugh.

My mind made it seem as if it was happening in slow motion, making it more and more painful to watch.
"Can we just- go inside" I ask Kayla, I curl my lips in and sigh.
"Yeah, lets go".
She puts her arm around me and we make our way to the entrance, the others following shortly behind us.
They catch up to us and I walk beside Tony and Brittney.
"I'm sorry we haven't officially met, I'm-" she holds her hand out.
"Yeah, I know who you are" I smile, trying my hardest not to seem bitchy. "I'm Isabella" I hold her hand in mine and shake it.
I look up at Tony who seemed slightly awkward but I smile to him.

"Isabella" Avani nudges me. I look up and see Jordan. I step back and subtly grab onto Tony's arm.
His face was FUCKED, it even looked as if he had stitches. He was walking towards the exit besides two police officers.
"Holy fuck" Tony mutters.
Jordan throws Tony and I a dirty look.
I zone out into an image of what had happened yesterday

⚠️
"Jordan please stop" I cry out in fear as he rubs me from the outside of my underwear.
"Calm down it's fine!" He hisses in my ear. He slams my wrists down on the bed causing a sharp pain to shoot up them. "Seriously please get off of me!" I yell. ⚠️

I zone back to reality and look down at my slightly blue, bruised wrists.
"Izzy!" Tony gently shakes me.
I jump and he catches me in his arms.
"I'm sorry" I shake my head.
"Don't be sorry" he whispers.
Britt nudges him and raises her eyebrow.
"She's my bestfriend, chill" he mutters to her. I roll my eyes and turn to Avani who does the same, making me laugh.

"Isabella Duff and Tony Lopez to the headmasters office please!" The speaker in the middle of the hall echos.
"We'll catch up with you later" Tony says to the boys.