♡ Chapter Six ♡

Isabella's Pov

It's been a few weeks since we went to the hype house, and if I'm being honest I've spent every second of it with Tony.
I hate feelings, but being with him made me feeling something. It's like I was falling for my bestfriend, which is one of the worst things to do.

"So what are we going to do now?" Tony asks taking a seat on the sofa next to me. Kayla and I have spent the last few nights at the boys  house considering they live together.
"Whatever you want to do" I shrug and smile.
"We could make brownies" He suggests.
"You...baking...dangerous territory" I joke.
"I think you'll find I'm an excellent cook!" He gently slaps me on the arm.
"Prove it" I raise my eyebrow.
"Challenge accepted!" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen. He looks up the recipe for brownies and we start to make them.
I sit up on the kitchen side as he whisks the mixture.
"Be careful with that" I say sitting back a little.
"I know how to whisk things" He says waving the whisk about, getting mixture on my leg.
"Oh well done!" I laugh leaning back and smirking at him.
"Sorryyyyy" he grins dragging out the y.
He rubs the mixture off my thigh with his thumb. I laugh and he looks up at me. His eyes don't leave mine. My heart beats really fast as our gazes become more intense.
"Ooooppp- I smell the house burning down!" Dre yells as he interrupts our moment.

"Yeah, give it 30 minutes and the house really will be on fire" I giggle. Tony glares at me and laughs with me.
"You look overdressed where are you going" I laugh looking at his white shirt.
"Kayla and I are going on a date" he smirks as Kayla walks in, in a grey crushed velvet skin tight dress.

"Oop- we may need to buy some noise cancelling headphones for tonight" Tony high fives me.
"Shut up, the pair of you" Kayla laughs hysterically.
They leave and Tony puts the brownies in the oven.
"We still have a lot of mixture left" I say looking down into the bowel.
"I know I couldn't fit all of them in the tray" he shrugs placing the oven gloves on the side.
"What a shame" I whisper and throw a spoonful on his T-shirt.
"Oh you little-" he laughs chasing me around the house throwing it all over me.
Once we lost our breath we stopped, both covered in brownie mix.
"Well shit" I say looking down at my covered clothes.
"Go have a quick shower and get clean, you can borrow one of my tops" he smiles. I nod, thanking him and head upstairs.
I head into Tony's en-suite, considering the boys had one each aswell as their main bathroom, and jump into the shower. I wash my body and my hair and get out. I wrap the towel around my fragile body and leave his bathroom. "Izzy?" he asks, gently knocking on the door. "yes?" I smile to myself as he opens it slightly. He looks straight at me in my eyes, not even bothering to look down at my barely covered legs. That's how I knew, he wasn't like other boys, he was different, In a good way. "I've brought you clothes" he smiles holding them in the palm of both his hands.

I walk towards him keeping our eyes connected as I gently take them out of his hand. Our gazes were intense, beyond the point that I could describe them. They meant something, I really felt something deep in the pit of my stomach whenever he looks at me. "Thankyou" I smirk. "no worries" he smirks back, blatantly. "get dressed and come downstairs, brownies are nearly ready" he says. I nod and shut the door, slipping into a pair of Kayla's shorts, some of her fluffy black socks and one of Tony's t-shirts. I lay my towels down in the washing basket and stumble downstairs. "the clothes comfortable?" He asks sliding a brownie across the kitchen side. "yes, thankyou" I smile taking a bite out of it.

"okay I may have underestimated you, this is amazing" I laugh chewing my food. "yeah that's what I thought" He yells picking me up and spinning me around as the room fills with our laughter. we finish eating and head into the livingroom. I lay out across the sofa as he gently lays between my legs, his head resting on my chest. It shocked me at first, I was no where near expecting it but I soon calmed myself down. Any form of intimacy freaked me out and this was crossing my personal boundaries, but he was slowly making me not care. "what do you want to watch?" he asks turning the tv on. "Anything, whatever you want" I smile, gently running my hands through his hair.