Abella Breakup

Selena's P.O.V.

Working with Cudi on my track, A Sweeter Place meant so much to me. He truly turned it into something so beautiful. It's so much better before he hopped on the track. Also being able to hang back and talk was pretty cool as well. He's a good person who I got the opportunity to have a great conversation with. As much as it made me mad that my team sent him my song, I'm glad.

"Selena!" Shouted her friend Caroline. "What? What?" Selena came out of her bedroom seeing her friends were watching the Enews. It was breaking news, The Weeknd & Bella Hadid have called it quits. "Girl shoot your shot" Caroline told her with Selena a bit surprised that they broke up so suddenly. "I'm not a rebound girl and I'm good" Caroline was confused. She stood up watching her friend walk in the kitchen. Selena opened the refrigerator seeing her leftovers were gone. "You guys, you can't come over and eat all of my food" Selena closed the door looking at Theresa and Ashley who were seated at the island and Caroline was standing in the door frame of the kitchen next to Raquelle and Connar. "I thought you wanted Abel back now you're saying you're good?" Selena was a bit annoyed that her friends and even family would try and link Abel and her together. He's more of friend than anything and even though they're not on speaking terms she has mad respect for him. They're just obsessed because of the song 'crowded room' which she just finished recording and wrote for Sam & Courtney which her friends believe is about Abel. "I'm just saying you know he left Bella for you" Caroline shrugged. "And how do you know this? Did he tell you that? Look I get it you want me to get back with Abel but have you asked me what I wanted?" Yes Selena misses Abel but she wasn't going to go out of her way to reach out to him. She did plenty of that before he got back with Bella and he ignored her. He was being shady by getting back with Bella after hooking up with Yolanda, Chantel, and many other models that Justin has cheated on her with. She knows many people hated her when her and Abel broke up then she dated Justin again. But what people didn't know, Abel made her feel like she was in a one sided relationship near the end of their relationship. It felt like he stopped caring about her which made her go back to Justin which she does regret but in a way she doesn't because she wouldn't be this strong soul she is now. "The new me has many expectations which will draw many men away because they won't be able to meet those expectations. Besides, I'm cool with being single right now. If I get in a relationship then it's because it's what I want and not what someone else wants."

Her friends waited until she left the kitchen to discuss her and Abel. "So what do you think? Do you think she's over it?" Caroline asked the group of friends who all said no of course. "She maybe have expectations but we know Abel will meet them. He misses her so much and that's why it didn't work out with Bella." Theresa spoke out. "Trust me Selena misses him that's why crowded room is actually about her and him. She's not fooling anybody. She misses that big black dick" Caroline responded to Theresa. They didn't know Selena was just around the corner eavesdropping. She shook her head in disbelief before walking to her bedroom closing the door behind her. Selena loves her friends to death but sometimes they're a bit too much. She sat down on her bed pulling her phone out of her pocket. She noticed she had some missed phone calls and tons of messages but she wasn't up to replying to any of them right now. She just wanted to get away from everything right now. She wasn't on Instagram, Thank God. Being away from Instagram had made her feel a lot better emotionally it was bad for her health because it's too toxic for her. She had so much on mind at the moment including her best friend Courtney who she doesn't see as much as she used to because of her married life. It made her wonder if that's how marriage life is, you won't see your friends as much because you have another life with a pacific person. Most of her friends were in relationships which she was okay with. Though she did want a boyfriend but she wasn't about to settle for just anybody. Again, her expectations aren't like they used to be. She knows her worth. She knows whoever dates her will be lucky because of the kind person she is. She just doesn't want anymore toxic people in her life. She then thought about the song her & Scott created which she was excited for the world to hear. She loves how genuine, sweet, and cool he is. Then she remembered he was a father, which drawn her to get on google to search his little girl. She's beautiful even thought there's not many pics of her probably because she doesn't want part of the fame which Selena could truly understand or he doesn't want her to be. After their conversation she felt like she has known him forever, she didn't want to lose him. She wanted him to be apart of her life forever. So she made sure to keep connected with him whether if that's her texting or calling him daily or even FaceTiming. Something about him made her feel like an even better person and she adored it.

Just like Aleen, her friends went behind her back to send Abel 'Crowded Room'. "So the song is about me?" It made Abel feel a little better because he's been a little stressed out lately. Selena's voice sounds so beautiful, he had no idea that she still feels like that towards him. He's so glad that he left Bella for sure now, so that he could focus on himself and focus on getting Selena back. "She claims it about Courtney and Sam but you can tell it's her singing to you" Caroline told her. "Abel it's about you, our girl is in love with you still" Theresa added. While they were talking on the phone to Abel, Selena was outside in the back on the phone. "I find it to be aggravating" she spoke about how her friends wanting her back with Abel. She had no idea they were in her house talking on the phone to him. If she knew she would be very mad at them about it. She was outside walking around while talking on the phone to Scott. "I don't blame you for being aggravated because it's your choice to date who you want. You shouldn't be pressure in getting back with your ex boyfriend. Abel is cool and all but it's your choice if you want to get back with him." Selena wanted to know how is it that a she and Scott just developed a friendship is saying it's her choice to date who she wants but her friends she's been knowing for the past decade is trying to push Abel onto her thinking it's okay. She didn't understand it and it made her even more aggravated. "It's crazy how I've been knowing my friends for a decade and they're stressing me out trying to push my ex boyfriend onto me and then you who I just developed a friendship with is telling me I should date whoever I want. Shit, where have you been all of my life." He chuckled and tried to make her laugh "looking for you" he told her with her laughing like he wanted. "Oh Scott, you just know how to make me laugh" she chuckled. "I love when you laugh buddy. It's pretty contagious" they both chuckled with her responding "I love yours, it's pretty fucking contagious." Their friendship is rare, they have such a real and fun friendship. "So Crowded Room, why do they think it's about Abel?" He was very curious about this song so she explained it to him. "It's because one of the lyrics is 'So baby won't you call me in the morning' they think it's a response to his 'Call Out My Name' which it isn't... I wrote "People You Know" for him. I do miss him at times but I don't know if wanting is what I want. I think what I want the most if the friendship back." He suggested that he could talk to Abel to see if that's what he wants and she thought that would be unnecessary since she's scared of rejection. "If he rejects it then you'll still have me" that brought a smile to her face. "Thank you Scott, you are so sweet and nice to me. Your friendship is what I need and I will never take it for granted."

To Be Continued.....