Supportive Boyfriend

Selena was laying in his arms with her head against his chest. She was listening to the sound of his heartbeat feeling his fingers go up and down her spine. "How do you feel?" He was curious because she was so quiet and was hoping she didn't regret it but the way she was moaning & screaming his name plus squirming before she reached her orgasm he kinda figured she enjoyed it. "I feel like a million bucks" she said tiredly. "You were so amazing. I'm gonna be so exhausted later but it will be totally worth it babe—I can call you babe?" he kissed the top of her head. "Yeah, Love. I told you we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn't wanna have sex— I didn't want to make love to you without you being 100 percent mine. You are no friends with benefits type of woman and I'm no friends with benefits type of guy." She was a bit emotional because she feels so protected and for once she feels appreciated. "Scott... I used to question if love was worth fighting for but then I met you and realized it is." he felt a spot on his chest become a little damp. "I know you're scared because you're always being let down and taken advantage of. Your heart has been damaged so many times that you're afraid to love again. Hell you don't even know if you ever been in love but you'll find out with me. I'm not like most guys and I'm sure you know that by now. I just want to love you the right way Selena. Will you let me?" He watched her lift up her head before she started nodding. He wiped her tears before kissing her.

4 hours later Selena woke up alone in bed. She looked around rubbing her eyes before calling out his name. "Scott?" She slowly got out of bed grabbing a robe, putting it on. She tied it and walked out the bedroom. She smelled something delicious from the kitchen. She looked at the living room seeing it was cleaned up from earlier she then walked to the kitchen seeing Scott in his jogging pants and shirtless. His back was facing her while making them breakfast. She walked to him and hugged him from behind "good morning baby" she whispered with a smile on her face. He smiled so wide feeling her embrace while he was scrambling the eggs. "Good morning gorgeous, hope you don't mind me invading your privacy by making you breakfast." She told him what's hers is his. "Okay love, how'd you sleep?" He chuckled knowing that wasn't really a good question since they had 4 hours of sleep, well she did, he only had 3 hours. "Not enough sleep but I did sleep well knowing you were in bed with me" she kissed his back softly before walking to the table sitting down. "I hope you don't mind, I cleaned your living room up for you." He poured her a cup of coffee before bringing it to her. "Thanks and I didn't mind though I could've done it myself" he smiled and leaned down kissing her. He was about to pull back but she placed her hand against his cheek deepening the kiss. She pulled away when she heard her door open "shit" she mumbled. "Selena girl why haven't you ans—" Aleen saw Scott standing next to Selena who was rubbing her lips together. "Now I know why you haven't answered any of your calls, you've been quite busy." Aleen caused Selena to blush with her words. "Thank you for making her happy, she needs this" Scott gave her a smile. "Want me to step out so you can talk?" She shook her head "whatever I have to say to her, I can say to you. It's nothing besides getting her ready for the premiere. We're all here to do your makeup and get your ready." Selena asked if she and everyone else can come back in 30 minutes so that she could eat.

Scott placed the plates on the table while Selena was on her phone. "You didn't have to tell them to leave" he told her. "Yes I did, I want to spend time with my boyfriend" they both smiled when she said boyfriend. "I don't think I'll ever get used to saying that baby" she grinned up at him with him leaning down kissing her softly. "You're going to have to because I'm not letting you go anywhere, you're mine." He smiled before grabbing his coffee and sitting across from her. "Did you know our fans are shipping us?" Scott had no idea what that meant which made her laugh. "It means they want us to date. I guess we have some amazing chemistry because they've been tagging me all morning." She slid her phone to him so he can read some of the things people were saying. "They call us Scottlena" she laughed. Selena loved the sound of their match up name and so did he. Her mood changed after eating her breakfast and Scott noticed. "What's wrong love?" She was happy that the album was out but something more important was running through her mind. "Its nothing.." he wasn't buying it. He knew something was wrong so he scored his chair back and asked for her to come sit on his lap. She stood up and walked over and sat on his right leg wrapping her arm around his neck. "I'm listening" he stared at her. She sighed before speaking "I never been big on numbers Scott. It never mattered to me but..." he finished for her "you want Rare to be number 1" she nodded. "There's nothing wrong with wanting that Selena. I mean you should want that. You worked your ass off for 4 years and should get the recognition that you deserve. Personally I feel like you will get it and this isn't me speaking as your boyfriend. This is me speaking from artist to artist. Your album is a beautiful art piece. It's dope as fuck. You did your thing and trust me God is about to bless you for all the hard work you've put in for this album." She felt sentimental from his kind words. "I love you so much Scott. I'll never thank you enough for being such a huge impact on my life. I can't wait to see where this goes" she was referring to their relationship. Even though it was fresh she felt like this is the real deal. There's no way it couldn't be. They have so much in common and he's been such a supportive friend turned boyfriend. Though she still has some trust issues and damage done to her heart from her past relationships, she trust Scott to repair it. She knows it'll be some bumps here and there but she'll give the relationship her all.

To Be Continued......