She's Good People

Scott was hanging out with good friend Timothée when Selena got brought up. "How was the track?" Timothée was very curious. "It was incredible actually, she told me do what I want to it. We created something so beautiful with it, I can't wait for the world to hear it. And you wasn't lying about the kind of person she is. We talked for hours after recording. We had some dope ass conversation, she has a good heart. We're keeping in touch, have been talking since." He smiled to himself just thinking about his friendship that he just made with Selena. "Careful, you might fall in love" Timothée warned him with Scott laughing. "Man what? She's a friend, who said anything about love?" He explained how Abel and her were friends at first and then turned into lovers. "Abel literally dated Bella just to get back at Selena which didn't work. He misses Selena so much and would do anything to get her back bro." Scott thought about what Selena said, she misses him but not on a relationship level. "Yeah but what if it's one sided? Like what if she just wants a friendship with him?" He didn't bring up their conversation about Abel because he respects Selena so he was making it seem like he was coming up with theories. "I actually think she doesn't want him back to be honest but since you developed a friendship with her you could try and see if she does want him or try to make her want him" Scott was confused "make her want him? I don't control her, she makes her own decisions." Timothée just wanted his friend to be happy and he knew getting Selena back would make him happy. "Just try that's all I'm asking bro" he didn't understand why Timothée wanted them back together so badly. He understood that he wants Abel happy but what about Selena?

Scott's P.O.V.

Why do people want her to get back with her ex? She doesn't need to be in another on and off again relationship. She needs someone who's gonna stand by her side through the good and bad. Someone who's gonna help her grow and when shit gets tough for her, will help her through it. If I was Abel, I wouldn't have let her go. He did something wrong for her to leave, she shouldn't take him back for it. People feel like it'll work this time but you really don't know that. People blame Justin for her leaving Abel but the only person to blame is Abel. I feel like if she was to take him back then this album, our song, would be pointless because she'll just be taking steps backwards.

"Hey you. I've been thinking about you all day" Selena was staring into the camera because they were FaceTiming each other. "You've been thinking about me?" He chuckled. "Damn Selena, I feel flattered." They both laughed. Laughing and smiling is what they make each other do when they're interacting with one another. "You have a way with people and I love it so much. How is Timothée by the way" she was very curious since she hasn't really spoken to him since her and Abel broke up. He was disappointed in her like most people when they broke up and she got back with Justin. "He's been good, speaking highly of you as usual but he brought up Abel." He saw how Selena's whole facial expression changed and body language. "Let me guess, he wants me to get back with Abel too?" Scott nodded with her rolling her eyes. "I told him without bringing up our conversation that you probably don't want Abel in that way. I said you probably want the friendship more than anything and that you're in charge of your life. He wants me to play matchmaker but I'm not doing it because first off, I wouldn't want no one doing that with me and you should choose the person you want." Selena told Scott if she was standing in front of him right now she'd hug him tightly. "A hug from you would be nice right now because something about your hugs makes me not want to let ya go" he chuckled. Selena covered her face from blushing as she laughed. "Oh gosh.." she hates compliments which is something he doesn't know about just yet. "It's true when you hugged me at the studio I felt secured." She couldn't stop smiling and neither could he. "Well maybe I should hug you more often because you're saying you'll never let me go. Well, I don't want you to let me go ever because you are truly important to me. You make me smile like an idiot and laugh like a complete dork" he chuckled as she continued "and I know I'm looking like a tomato right now from blushing and let me guess, you find me blushing to be cute?" Both Scott and Selena doesn't realize most of the time they're flirting with each other. It just comes naturally and it's because they're so comfortable with one another. "I find it damn attractive. I give the worlds dumbest award to all of your ex's" she laughed. "Cause I'm not gonna lie if I was in their position, dating you, I wouldn't dare let you go. I don't care what kind of fight we have, I would love you like it was the first time trying to get you. That's how it should be, but some people are just different. And before you freak out I'm not trying to get with you or nothing I'm just saying you need to realize how important you are and how much you're worth." Selena was highly flattered hearing that come from him. "I wasn't going to freak out, not at all. Thank you so much Scott, you are a breath of fresh air." He watched her blow him a kiss which made him chuckle. "Was that a kiss you just blew at me?" She shrugged "maybe?! And if I did what are you gonna do about it Scotty?" He laughed "not only you can't keep your hands to yourself but your lips as well" she laughed. "Hey I'm single I can do whatever." He watched her dog get in her lap "hey cutie" she picked Winnie up. "Who is this cutie?" She introduced Winnie to Scott. "Winnie say hi to my friend" she held her up with Winnie wiggling her tail "Aw she likes you" Selena kissed her head before setting her down in her lap. He watched Selena massage her back "this is my little girl" she told him. "When I come back to LA and we link up, I would love to meet her."

To Be Continued......