First #1

Selena had a busy rest of the month of October going into November. Abelena fans got hyped when she commented "I MISS YOU GUYS" under a post with Abel in it but she meant it in a friendship way and at first didn't even know it was him. She didn't really care what people thought about it. She ended up opening for the AMA awards which didn't go as planned because she was extremely nervous and had anxiety. She didn't feel ready and even showed up at the show a little intoxicated which didn't help. She saw what people were saying all over the world about her performance including her fans. People were saying nasty things which it of course got to her. She wanted to talk to the one person who has been making her feel so vulnerable lately, Scott. Selena was sitting at the island drinking wine thinking about Scott. She couldn't stop thinking about him. They haven't talked in weeks since ComplexCon which made her a little sad. She was missing him so much. She sat there in the dark listening to her thoughts. It got to the point where she just started to cry. She was missing him and it made her so frustrated. Things weren't as easy as it used to be, with her trying to understand her feelings for him and what she really wanted. She had to go overseas for interviews but first was in Kenya for a week. She visited schools that were under construction in collaboration with WE Organization. Fans complained because she went MIA but she was in Kenya the whole time. She was helping people in need, giving charities and funding for schools to be built. She learned so much being there. She even adopted a baby elephant. Then she was off to London & Paris. She was at Capital FM for an interview where she was asked about her two singles "Lose You To Love Me" {her #1} and "Look At Her Now" also her upcoming album Rare. She also told them how much happier she is now physically and emotionally. They then played a recording where Jason Derulo asked Selena a question. She was a little nervous when they said Jason Derulo had a question for her "oh..." she then started listening "Aye what's up Selena, it's Jason Derulo. Listen so I have a question for you. So what is your best advice to a man coming up to meet a woman for the first time. How do you—How do you like to be approached? What's the best approach a man can give a woman for the first time?" She started to laugh. She was more relived it wasn't him asking her out but it seems like he was trying to ask the question for himself. She explained how she never been asked a question like that before and thought it was hilarious. She started answering the question. "I-I like group situations. So I find that thats what makes me comfortable if their someone maybe I know of someone maybe I know. Um.. I love genuine. You know I feel like in the first 5 seconds I can tell if I'm meeting someone not just wants one thing and then I can tell when it's a good group of guys and their cool. I love funny, I don't like arrogant. I don't like um.. you know showoffy. I love playful and adventurous but really down to earth and cool. So I tend to like to be approached in a natural organic way. And I hope that whoever's doing that is actually interested in me and not really my name." Scott saw the video and smiled when she said "I love funny, I don't like arrogant. I don't like um.. you know showoffy. I love playful and adventurous but really down to earth and cool." It felt like she was talking to him. Then when she said "I tend to like to be approached in a natural organic way. And I hope that whoever's doing that is actually interested in me and not really my name." She wasn't up for anything atm. She wasn't feeling herself. She then had to sit in front of a mirror to do the reflection interview which she got emotional.

Selena wasn't happy that day. She was going through so much and didn't expect them to ask those questions. She needed Scott so badly to the point she called him crying.

Scott's P.O.V.

After watching the capital FM interview she seems like she does want a boyfriend but wants to be approached in a organic way. Nothing wrong with that, also seems like she was speaking about me. Maybe I'm trippin' tho... we haven't spoke in weeks and it sucks. I miss her cute little self but it feels like shit is complicated now.. it's not as easy as it used to be. Next thing I know she was trying to FaceTime me. I answered right away.....

"Selena, why are you crying?" He watched her who was seated on the bed. "I miss you, I miss your face" she sobbed. "You see my face right now—" she cut him off "—No, Scott! I need you here with me. I need you to hold me and tell me everything is alright because... I don't feel alright." She sat the phone down and hugged her knees with her head down. "Selena it'll be okay" he didn't know why she was so emotional. "What's happening between us.." she picked up her phone staring into it as she wiped her face. "What do you mean" he tried playing it off. "You know what I mean, I know you feel it too. Unless I'm just being delusional as fuck.." she looked down wiping her tears. "Selena.. I don't think we should—" she cut him off "it's cool. I have to go" she told him. "Wait, Selen—" she ended the FaceTime. She felt sad that he doesn't feel the same way and just needed to be alone. Not quite alone Winnie was in bed with her. She cuddled with her while she cried herself to sleep.

To Be Continued.....