Reverse Q&A (Reader Feedback!)

Hey y'all!

So recently I've decided to rewrite this book (in case you aren't aware from my last update). This includes correcting grammar, adding more plot, explaining things more, etc.

As I'm going through this process I realize that there are somethings that the readers should decide. So here are some questions I have before I fully commit to this rewrite:

1. Do you think I should do a complete rewrite (skeleton of the story and pivotal moments will remain intact. This option means more depth on characters and possible more story to write) or should I do a basic grammar fix and be done with it (nothing changes except a few minor things)?

2. Were there any scenes or parts of the story that you felt were unnecessary and/or confusing and should potentially be removed? Where and why?

3. Were there any scenes or parts that you felt needed more attention/were too fast-paced for the impact they made on the story? Where and why?

4. Would you say the story pacing was too fast, too slow, or just fine?

5. Did you still have any questions by the end of the book? Which chapter/scene?

6. What characters, if any, would you have liked to see but didn't? Were there any characters that were portrayed poorly or needed more "screen time"?

7. Did you like female Chaos? Would you like to keep her female or would you like to see her portrayed as non-binary or male?

8. Anything else you want me to look at for revision? Why?

Thank you so much! Your feedback really helps me out to make this story more exciting for future readers or rereaders!

Until next time!

- Elementaldragon_