Chapter 2 Fuck

Chapter 2 Fuck

Third person POV.

Dove pushed herself off the door and strolled into the bathroom. She looked herself into the mirror and tensed up. She looked so bad. Her left eye was bruised, her lip was bruised amd busted up. Dove grabbed the neck whole of her shirt, pulled it down. Her eyes scanned over the purple and yellow brusie on her neck and collarbone. There was a crusty blood spot by her nose. Dove placed a finger onto her nose and quickly winced in pain.

She was gone now, she couldn't think straight. Bending over she layed her forehead on top of her arms. How was she going to hide this? She needed to go to school today. There was a big announcements thingy in the gym and everyone should be there. Damon was on his way anyways.

Dove got quickly back up and stripped from her clothes. Her eyes racked over her body through the mirror. Her knees, things, ribs and arms were bruised just a bit... but she still hurt so much. Her hands trailed over her body, she bites her lip and groans out. Quickly she let go of her lip and tasted iron. She had made her lip bleed again. "Damn it!" She mumbled out.

Dove stepped into the shower, her hand grasped the cold metal halde and turned it to the right. Her body ached when the hot water rushed down her aching body. But all she felt was numb, she was numb. Her body and mind was numb. All she was thinking about what she needed to do. She had to get her clothes out, try to put makeup on her eye and wrap her hands ups. Make sure her body was covered up.

She couldn't let anyone know what was happening. Everyone except Damon and Anna think her house hold is a happy big family... well minus the fact that her mother and siblings are gone. So small family.

Damon and Anna knows about everything. But Dove fought against it. She couldn't let them tell anyone. She promised them when she finished school she would be out. They hated it.

But both of them had fiugered if Dove is out of the house most of the time, she wont get hurt and when they can they help her clean the house. Damon always helps her shop for food and anything else. She was family to him, she was a sister to him and she saw him as a brother. Dove saw Anna as a sister and Anna thought of her as a sister too. They were a family. Damon will always be there for her same would go for Anna, Damon's soulmate.

Dove quickly but carefully washed her hair and body. She was running out of time.

Dove POV.
I quickly finished my shower and turned around. Let's add to fast. My hands grasps the wall. It felt like I was going to throw up... I really don't like throwing up. I'm terrified of throwing up. I just hate it... I don't like when I throw up and it goes out my nose. It's so fricken gross and painful.

I turn the water off and I stepped out of the shower slowly and carefully. I kept taking breaths in and out to keep myself calm and not make myself throw up. My hands grasped my towel rack and grabbed my towel. Under a couple of minutes I had my boddie dryed off. "Ohh... shit... this hurts" I hissed out.

I was bend over and wrap my hair up in a towel I got back up and left the room and made my way to my closets. I need to get changed as fast as I could. I grabbed my sweater and my two t-shirts, one long with black and white lines and the other black shirt.

I walk away from my closets and to my drows and pulled out my blue jeans, underwear, bra, socks and black beanie.

I was back in the bathroom and got my body clothes on I got the towel down amd grabbed my blow dryer and dried it as much as I needed it to be. The only wetness was the tips of my hair I got my bra on then the shirts. I placed my socks on and that hurt I placed the beanie on and then grabbed my makeup.

I tried to cover up my brusied eye. "Fuck come on". It wasn't working. "Ok fine". I whipped my makeup off as good as I could, cleaned up my lip and nose again then left the bathroom after grabbing my sweater and giving myself one more good look.

I grabbed my bag and grabbed my shoes from under my bed, grabbing my phone and I placed it into my back pocket then grabbed my headphones and placed them into my sweater pocket

I grabbed my bag and grabbed my shoes from under my bed, grabbing my phone and I placed it into my back pocket then grabbed my headphones and placed them into my sweater pocket. Moving around the room I grabbed my computer, camera, school books and gym clothes, placed in their spots in the the bag, placing my bag on my shoulder and walked my way to my pet snakes tank.

"Hello Pinky how was you're sleep?" I asks her

"Hello Pinky how was you're sleep?" I asks her. I grabbed his food and feed him, I smile and left to feed my cat Coco.

He patiently waits for his food, "Meow"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader