Chapter 9 Peter

Chapter 9 Peter

Dove POV.

"Hey don't forget to text The Happy guy about how much goes in those wrapper baggy things" Damon said. "Ok I will"

"I will remind you very soon" Anna said.

I pressed the button on and let the wet ingredients mix together. When everything was combined together I turn the machine off and poured the dry ingredients together. When that was mixed well I turn the machine off  grabbed the bowl off it and walked over to Anna and Damon. They sat there giggling and laughing with each other. "Ok so I think this was the 10th batch" I said. I scooped the cookie dough into the  bowl that was semi empty now. "The timers should be going off soon too" I added on.

"Should I make another one or should I wash it and start with another cookie batch?" I asks. "No you should help roll and then we take a break" Damon said. I nod my head, "I'm going to let this soak a bit then" I said.

Placing the metal mixer bowl into one of the sinks poured some soap in and then turned the tap on and let it rise to the tip top. I washed my hands then turned the tap off, dried my hands and went to sit in front of my friends.

'Ring!!!'

I sit up quickly, "I'll take them out" I said. I grab the mittens, "So how much do you think we made so far?" Damon asks. "Most of all the pans contain of 6 cookies, maybe more or less. The recipe says that it makes 5 dozens, and I think it was right. So.... far we made 10 batches"

Uhhh... 12 x 5 = 60, then 60 x 10 =600.

"I think we should have made 600 chocolate chip cookies, maybe more" I said. "Wow, holy shit. This only took an hour and thirty minutes to do. Well not all of them are cooked yet.... but still" Damon said.

I shrug my shoulders, "Well we made that many under that time because we worked together. I dought I could get that much done under that time alone. With you helping me by getting the ingredients for me and then help rolling the cookie dough with Anna and then putting them into the oven for the time it calls for. It will go quite fast and it will make that many" I said. "If I tried making 10 batches of cookies I would have probably took me longer since I would have been alone doing everything. Rolling them, putting them in and then taking them out. Also having to make sure that they are baked good and not still doughy from the inside... and then having to let them rest for a bit before taking the cookies off the pan to use it for another batch" I add on.

"Well Dove is right.... you would have been a wreck with out our help" Damon said. I roll my eyes, "Shut up"

"We're taking a break after this, but we will still work on baking them" Anna said. "My hands hurt. Why dose my hands hurt? I'm only rolling dough" she stammered out.

Damon laughs, shakes his head and kissed the side of her head, Anna smiled big and looked over to him like he was her whole world. The first timer went off, ten seconds later the second, then third, fourth and fifth one went off. I walked around the room grabbing the pans out and turning the timers off. "I'm going to place 4 minutes on the timer to check up on them" I said.

I went back and sat down, "Here" Damon said passing me gloves, "Thank you" I said. I pull then in and grabbed the dough and started rolling.

Third person POV.
To Happy.

Happy walked out of the elevator, he walked down the hallway to Peter. He sat back watching the screen in front of him. He didn't see that Happy was approaching him until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Peter looked up to Happy with a raised eye brow. "I need you to come with me" he said. "It might be worth it" he added on. Peter looked back to the screen then back to Happy.

Peter was getting bored, he had heard the speech plenty of times and there was away to get out of having to listen to it again he will take it. He is going to take it.

He got up from the chair with out saying anything and followed Happy to the elevators again.

Small time skip.

Happy and Peter walked out of the elevators and out of the building to his car again. "What are we doing?" Peter asks. "We are going back to the school"

That's all Happy said next, his mind was else where, he was hoping that he was right. He wanted to take Tony to Dove but he was on stage right now. Peter was the next best option since Pepper was also on stage.

Third person POV.
Back to Dove.

It was around 11 something when they had finished the 612 chocolate chip cookies. "Did you text the Happy guy about how much cookies go into the bags?" Anna asks. "Shit no"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader