Chapter 3 Sorry

Chapter 3 Sorry

Third person POV.

Dove quickly left her room, went down the stairs and into the kitchen to grabbed something for the road. Maybe something for Damom and Anna. Her eyes landed onto the table that had a bowl of muffins, brown sugar banana muffins she had made a day ago. She wanted to make them, it's her favorite muffins so why not make some. It's a bonuse that her father also likes it. She grabbed her bag from her shoulder and placed it on top of the table wooden table. Dove walked over to the drows and pulled out a few paper bags and went back to the table. Stuffing one bag full of muffins then looked around the room for something more then just muffins for food. She walked her way to the fridge. Her eyes scanned everything in the fridge, mayonaise, mustard, sandwich meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bread. She grabbed everything out to make the sandwich in her mind and placed it all out onto the counter close by.

A minute later she licked the knife with the mustered on it, packed everything back up and into the fridge where it belongs. Quickly she rushed around the rooms looking for zipblogs. Of course where they usually are there was none. She rushed down the stairs of the very creepy basement and went to the back, grabbed the last sandwich zipblog bags, rushed up back to the stairs and up them. Dove, drove to the counter, throwing the box down, ripped it open, grabbed one out, opened it and then placed it into the bag. She was debating to take a bite of it, she fought against it, but quickly broke it, pulling the zipblog bag down and taking a big bite. She chewed her food with a smile on her face. She closed it up and placed it in another brown bag.

Dove opened a couple more zipblog bags, she rushed around the room.

"Man I really wish I was the Flash.... or Quicksilver.... I wonder what they are up to?"

Dove loved the concept of what other people are doing at the same time as what she is doing.

A minute later she had zipblog bags filled up with snacks. She placed them into her bag and zipped it up, grabbing her coffee mug, poured herself some hot coffee. Her eyes light up.

That means her father was gone. When he makes coffee is when he has left before her. He always needs the coffee.... more for the bad hangover then trying to stay up. "Yes!".

'honk' 'honk'

Dove smiled and quickly grabbed her stuff and left the house with everything she would need, knocking the door behind her she rushed to the back of the car and got in. "Sup" she said.

Anna turned around in her chair and smiled big at her friend and then tensed up. Anna sucked in air and sighed. "Are you ok?"

Damon quickly turned around to see Dove too and tensed, "Why didn't you call me sooner!?" He yelled out. He was mad, quite mad. "I'm sorry.... I know I should have.... I just lost my phone" lie. "I know, I really do know that I can't say that I'm fine. Because clearly I am not.... fine. But you promised to keep it a secret. Were close to being done. Please. Also I woke up 40 minutes ago on the ground by the stairs leading up to the second level. I must have passed out" she said. Damon shaked his head and looked away from her, Dove sighed. "I promise to get some ice and drink a lot of water.... I also have a pass for gym so I wont be doing that" she said.

"I'm really am sorry. I-I just, I don't know... I still care for my dad... he's the only family I have left, so please.... just please don't tell anyone" she begged out. "He just has a fucking crappy way to cope with the lost of his soulmate.... and his kids." She adds on. "You're his kid too" Damon grumbled out. "Yeah do you think I don't know that. I'm the only family he has left.... I can't leave him" dove defended herself.

Damon shakes his head, "Maybe losing you will wake him up" he said. "And if it doesn't... and he just moves on. What about me? What about me? He's the only family I have left. Blood related. I have no idea where my Aunt or Uncles are. For me.... no for my father and I they are dead. They haven't talked to us since my mother and siblings died, its either they dont care or they are dead". She takes a breath in, "His soulmate is gone"

Anna couldn't take it anymore, she placed her hand onto Doves knee. "It's ok. We promised.... but we are just worried for you, that's all. Tonight you are coming to mine" Anna took a breath in and out and then continue, "We will drop off at you're dads to get you clothes and whatever else you would need. We will feed Pinky and we will bring Coco with us. You will write a note to you're dad saying that you came over for....." "A study group.... cramming for a big test" she finished with a soft expression.

Dove nods her head, that could work, "Yeah sure".... "I'm sorry" she adds on. "It's not you're fault Dove. But next time please call me. I'll come right over. I'm only a 5 minute drive" Damon said. Dove nods her head, "I know I'm sorry. But... I have muffins" she said picking up her bag.

Damon shakes his head and gives her a small smile, he turns back around in his seat and placed his hands onto the wheel. He still didn't like how his bestfriend didn't call him, she knows he would come over and help her out, so why not tell him?

Well a couple reasons. 1. It had happen at 2 am in the morning amd blacked out. 2. She had woken up 40 minutes ago, she was way to late to call him or Anna.

"Well who else think this big announcement is going to be about clothing again. Maybe sarah had showed her shoulders the other week. Now they have to make a big thing about it" Anna said. "Damon do you get distracted if my shoulders are shown?" Anna asks. "Well... yes.... but only yours. Anyone else's no" he said. "Aww baby!"

"You both make me want to barf... or is it being I might have a concussion. Whatever. I have a theory why they make us cover almost everything up" Dove said. Anna looked over her shoulder, "What's that?"

"It's because of the teachers get distracted. But I cant befully sure about that. Who knows"

Tony's POV.

"Do you really think drinking scotch before going in front of teens a good thing?" Pepper said. "I'm always drinking. I will be fine"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader