Chapter 7 Mark

Chapter 7 Mark

Third person POV.

Dove and Anna walked up to the vending machines

Dove and Anna walked up to the vending machines. "Ok so what do you want to get?" Dove asks. "CHIPS!"

Dove laughs, "Ok chips"

Both girls went grabbed money from her wallet and grabbed a few small bags chips.

Salt and vinegar miss Vickies
Ketchup chips
Bbq chips
Sour and cream
Cheetos
Cheetos spicy kind
And
Doritos

"I'm going to go find us a bag" Anna said, she pushed the bags she had in her arms into Dove and ran away like a crazy person. Dove awkwardly grabbed a $5 dollar bill out of her wallet and pushed it into the machine. Pressed the buttons that had the chocolate she wanted. As she watched it fall it got stocked between a hoop and the glass screen "Seriously"

"Hey what are you doing!?"

Dove jumped back and dropped everything in her arms and wallet to the ground, all the change she had in her wallet comes flying out everywhere on the dirty ground.

Her head goes to the person who had yelled out.

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Happy said walking over. He helped Dove pick up everything up. Dove placed the chips onto one of the tables at the end of the room, went back to help pick up the rest of change. "It's ok" Dove said quitly.

She changed so quick. So shy, nervous, awkward and scared around him. She doesn't like being around people when she was bruised up, she never really liked when people asks how she got them, of course she had to lie to them, and she hates lieing to people. How could you trust someone who lies?  "Hey you ok? What happen with you're hand?" Happy asks.

Happy stopped and looked more closer to her hand more to her fingers. He couldn't believe it. He's seen those soulmarks before on Pietro, Peter, Natasha and Clint fingers.

 He's seen those soulmarks before on Pietro, Peter, Natasha and Clint fingers

Could this teen be soulmates to 4 people?

He looked up to see her face so he could remember what she looked like, "What happen to you're face to? Are you ok?" He asks worried.