Chapter 14 Her

Note.
Going to be doing a trollhunter/3below soulmate preference book. So far I have Jim, Troll Jim, Claire, Toby, Strickler, Steve, Krel and Aja.

Who am I missing? Is there anyone special you want me to write for?

Chapter 14 Her

Third person POV.

Tony runs his fingers through his amazing hair and looks to Happy with annoyed expression on his face.

He wasn't annoyed the fact that he has found his soulmate, actually it's quite the opposite. Hes mad because of Happy not telling him right away. "Where are they?" He asks him.

Happy looks past him to the open classroom door. "I'm pretty sure Peter Quill had followed her to one of the females bathroom" Happy said starching the back of his head.

Tony points his fingers at his friend, "We are not done talking about this" he said sternly.

He couldn't stop himself from being mad at him, he didnt like the fact that his friend would do that to him, to say that and disappearing from him pissed him off. He has been looking for his soulmate for years now.

Yes Tony did sleep around but he felt nothing in them. He of course got some pleasure from it, but he felt sick after it. He felt guilty and dirty for doing it with someone else then his soulmate, but he didnt know what he was doing at times.

Tony gets depressed with the fact that he is alone and doesnt have his soulmate. He has seen plenty of people find their soulmate, but he has never found his until now.

The only way to help with how he was feeling was drinking, that would be the reasons why he was drinking most of the time. Luckily enough he can handle his drinks most of the time.

Most of the times he felt numb of everything. He doesn't like when he sees soulmates together it makes him depressed and alone. Drink is just the best option to feel numb.

Tony stalkes down the schools hallway to every girl bathroom he found. Everytime he went into one he found no one.

So with out any more time waisted he press is glasses, "F.R.I.D.A.Y. where is Peter Quill?" He asks.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. did her things and scanned the area around him. "Turn down the next hallway, the first door on the right you may find Peter Quill and his friend" she said. "Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y"

Tony stalks around the corner and to the females bathroom.

Dove POV.

I kept my arms around myself as I kept my eyes on him. He looks so confused, hurt and angry.

He opens his mouth a couple of times. Probably trying to figure out the right words. He shakes his head and rubs the back of his head, "Did you think I was going to hurt you?" He asks her.

Did I think he was going to hurt me?

..... yes and no.

Je wouldn't hurt me but my dad would... will hit me. The ptsd of my dad abusing me came flowing into my mind, when Peter's hand came up to me, my mind changed it to my dad coming at me and I flinched back.

Like I said it's force of habit, I flinch away from Damon at times too and it makes him feel angry, just not at me but my dad. I do regret flinching away from Peter. Now he looks like he has done somthing bad when he didnt do anything wrong.

"... No" I semi lied.

Third person POV.

Peter didn't believes her. He's not stupid, he could tell that she's lieing to him. But he didn't know what to do or say to her.

He could tell that she wasn't going to tell him right away of what happen to her and why she had flinched away from him when she was perfectly fine mintues ago. So he is still going to follow her everywhere? Yes, yes he is.

Dove eyes move down to her right arm when she felt her right arm start to burn. She pulls her arm from her chest and pull up her sleeve to show the glowing, burning soulmark.

Peter looks at Dove arm quickly and then to the door. He had only seen how her arm was glowing and burning, he didn't see the burn or brusie marks on her arm. He was to distracted to see them.

Peter still didn't like the fact that he has to share her, who would. But he knows about soulmates and how they work. He knows that you can't break soulmate apart from each other even before the accepting and rejection part.

He walks over to Dove quickly and smashes his lips onto hers for one more kiss, he quickly pulls away and walks to the door and unlocks it.

Dove pulls her sleeve down to hide her arms from Peter or Tony. She stays in her spot as Peter opens the door wide and steps out and looks around for her seconds soulmate.

His eyes land on Tony Stark.

Tony looks at Peter confused on why he was with his soulmate in the bathroom alone. He's furious to know that someone else is with his soulmate.

Tony glares at Peter and he push past him into the bathroom to see her.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader