Chapter 16 Lies

Chapter 16 Lies

Third person POV.

"Trust me love you can trust me" Peter said softly.

Dove looks to Peter fast then to Tony with worry in her eyes. Her stupid mind couldn't accept the fact that they did want her. She could see that they want her and what they had said, says that they want her. Their actions tells her that they want her and how close they wants to be with her, but her mind can over power her fast and make things seem wrong, so wrong.

Tony slowly moves his right hand up from her upper arm to rest onto her cheek. Dove flinches a little bit when his thumb comes in contact with one of her brusies on her cheek.

Tony didn't pull away from her but move closer to her when she tried to pull away from him.

"You. Can. Trust. Us" he said again, a bit more strick this time. "I'm not rejecting you, nor is star dork over there" Tony said.

Dove couldn't stop herself from giggling at Peter's expression.

(I had the gif with out the words, but it was to big)

"Dude!"

Dove smiles and looks away from them with a little giggle.

Tony rubs his thumb on her cheek softly so he wont hurt her and she looks up to him again

Tony turns his head to Peter, "What happen to her?" Tony asks Peter.

Peter shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, our dear mate here isn't telling the truth on it" he said. Dove moves up and held his hand to her cheek.

Tony moves his eyes from Peter and smiles down at her. She is looking at Peter with worry in her eyes again. She lightly squeeze his hand not knowing she had done so.

"Really now" Tony starts. Dove quickly looks over to Tony and bites down onto her lip. "Dove tell me what happen to you" he said.

Dove shakes her head, no. "I fell down the stairs last night...." she whispers out. Her eyes cast down to his chest avoiding his eyes or Peter's.

She didn't like lieing to them, but she had to try so they don't know about her dad.

"That's a lie and we know it" Tony said. He moves his hand down from her cheek to her chin, making her look up to him. Dove looks at him blankly and shakes her head, "I'm not lying" she lied.

Tony raise his eye brow, "Why you lying kitten?" He asks her softly. He moves both of his hands up to her cheeks and rest them there again. He rubs her cheeks to sooth her and it helps a bit.... a lot. But she panics because of how it calms her down and sooth her so fast. It was so easy to calm her down and only by holding her so softly to them. It freaked her out. She's so used to being scared and alert all the time, but they make her feel safe and wanted and it scares her.

Peter steps over to her hand grabs her free hand lightly, lightly enough that he wouldn't hurt her. She looks over to him and he smiles at her.

"You going to tell us?" He asks her. She stares at him, "I.... did...." she slowly said. She cringes at herself.

She would have to say that she was good at lying, but right now she was not doing justices to it. She couldn't lie to them, she just couldn't. She has tried and everytime she did it failed. To slow of words are coming out of her mouth. She knows that her made up stupid story about falling down the stairs, wouldn't work, she doesnt look like she fell down the stairs, it looks like she got her ass kicked and they can see it.

They can see through her horrible lies.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader