Loyal

Dahyun met her 110 followers.
"Trust me," she explained "He will explain it, he knows everything even Hyoji-"
"Dahyun-i," one woman laughed "This is where we want to be, paradise, living the dream. See look at us! Sipping juices and having parties-"
"You can't just hide here though," she complained."You can't hide from reality or your past. We know what is happening so let's make the future better for others."
They ignored her.
"He is making you commit sins-"
"Aren't we evil people anyways?"
"But some evil people can have good in them-"
They still ignored her.
Until One girl named Hyojoo stood up next to Dahyun.
"She has a point. Evil people have good in them and you know how the villains fall in the end, you think your parents or grandparents will be proud of you sitting down here whilst Earth is turning into hell?"
More people stood next to Dahyun. In fact 49 people stood next to Dahyun and so they left. They left the others.

Dahyun took them to the pier where the Cat saw them and said.
"They are capable. Nobody else is allowed to join now.".
"Let me introduce myself," he said " My name is Mōtyūì the Cat but you can call me Moah. I have been here for many years and I have seen many fall into the fiery pits below,"
Hell. This was hell? Does that mean...
"You can't escape from reality but you can escape from dreams!" Dahyun shouted out.
"Someone's got it." Mōtyūì smiled.
They all realised. This was the test. That they hadn't entered Kaschia yet. Only the wisest and purest can enter.
"Listen to me carefully warn the ones he wants to harm before they get there,if you do all 110 may survive..."