Sukkeo, Eyuros and the Miazatkino Family

Dahyun travelled to the Cave of Eyuros first it was night and there was a party so noone could suspect them.
It was a huge massive cave. Inside were beautiful crystallites hanging down. They walked deeper and you could see an inside waterfall and lake with flowers growing around. Then deeper in there was a bedroom and kitchen. This must be Eyuros.
Then appeared a manticore with claws and fangs and 6 legs.
It stared at Dahyun. Then licked it's lips.
Dahyun stepped forward.
She bowed down.
"Master Eyuros, I have a message for you."
Animals liked respect isn't it?
It moved closer until.its nose was touching her body.
"What is it then,"
"Well you see," Dahyun explained why she is here and what is happening then said. "A man named Labe wants you to be killed I am just warning you to be careful-"
"My time it has come," he went through a stack of rubbish and found a book. "The End War and Hyoji does it again. Really, so soon. You see Labe is not who you think he is, ask the cat-"
"We have seen him," said Hyojoo as all 49 followers came our.
"I will be killed. But before you leave take this oar, it'll become obvious in the end..."

So they traveled to a small cottage where the Miazatkino Family lived. There were 6 of them. However, they weren't there in fact. They were murdered and so they ran all the way to Sukkeo's Cave.
"You I have seen you in my dream-"
Dahyun was astonished when she saw Sukkeo.
"Your name was Kosuke."
There was a rowing boat which had a note on it 'Take this.'
He stayed still. When they touched him blood splattered out. He was dead.
Then a scream was heard from the West. It was Eyuros.