They Are Coming

Dahyun woke up next to Pinshi the Parrot snoring in front of her face.
She thought about what her and Sana had just gone through.
Then she stood up. It had changed, it looked different. Kaschia was a beautiful, hot place but now the cold pierced her ears, the world seemed like a sand pit with the winds howling
"He is Coming."
Who is he?
Where is he?
She wandered around this strange world, the trees had been chopped away burnt down, the rivers stream had blood. The once nice Hill had turned into an enormous mountain, with dangerous spikes on the end.
They can't stay here. They need to move. Something's happening.
"Wake up!" Dahyun screamed. Exhausted, they woke up.
"Oh my gosh, Dahyun what happened-"
"We need to leave something isn't right-'
"We must stay." Said Pinshi the Parrot. "She wants us to fight the war, this war would decide the fate of the heavens and Universe-"
"We can't fight demons and conjurers, there's only 50 of us-"
"Exactly, we came here to survive, not die. Let's go! We can find a safer place-"
"No!" Dahyun commanded "Once we enter here it'll be too long to go back, we will die in our dreams, we have to fight Hyoji got us here alive, she will keep us alive."
Mōtyūì stared at Dahyun.
"We need a plan. Who are we against?"
Mōtyūì replied "The Leader Of Evil, The conjurers of all conjurers, The Devil's Father, The demon of all demon, The Wickedest in Hell,"
Oh no Dahyun thought. It was exactly who she expected before with Sana.
"Abel Minatozaki."