Journey To Kaschia

The ship sailed along the North Sea. The waters were bashing everywhere but they had no fear for Hyoji, Kosuke and the league of Animals were on their side. It was going to be a long journey as you will have to be spiritually tested if you deserve to enter. You will fall asleep and have a dream which will test your purity.
So they had a plan. Don't fall asleep. The test is impossible to pass.
However one day the seas were calm and the sun shone making it hot. It felt like paradise and when they woke up they were in paradise. It was a beach which a beautiful resort. This was Kaschia. Wow!
"Well we might as well just stop here," one girl said "Leave everything behind."
Everyone was so happy. But Dahyun wasn't. She couldn't leave anything behind. She had lost too much and was thinking of Sana.

She smiled as she saw the others enjoy themselves. Then a guy came. He was young and looked rich.
"Oh hello," he waved "I am Labe Zamintokai, I am the guardian of Kaschia.".
"But there is this family, who threaten to destroy it, I need help-" he whispered "Luckily, you are here.
He wanted us to:
. Kill the family
. Steal everything off them
. Steal a necklace from The Cave of Eyuros and kill Eyuros.
. Then murder an old man called Sukkeo.
He's asking us to commit sin. Murder
"We are going now-"
"Going where? Once you enter Kaschia you must follow my orders to come out."
"Dahyun this is what we wanted right? To be here."
"Just a few things then we will be safe-"
Dahyun had a gut feeling and it told her to get out.
So she ran. Beyond the caves, beyond the woods and ended up in a....

Pier. At the end of it was a cat. It's green eyes stared at Dahyun and then it smirked.
It slowly walked to her.
"So you tried to escape?" It whispered in her ear.
He was one of them.
"Which league are you?"
"Non," he locked his paws "I was sent on a mission so long ago only Hyoji knows who I am."
"Have you achieved it?"
"Long time ago,"
"So go back home."
"Dahyun dear," it laughed "I should have gone long time ago, but I decided, like the others, to wait for you."
She was confused. They wanted her.
"You need to get the trust of some of your people. Go back and bring them to me."
And so Dahyun obeyed. He knows Hyoji so he surely must be good.