Do You Love Me

Dahyun woke up in a beautiful girls full of white flowers. The last few days had been stressful and tiring. But she was finally somewhere calm and quiet. She took in the view happily.
Sana woke up in the same field too. She saw Dahyun. They hadn't seen eachother for a longtime. Silently, she watched Dahyun joyfully play on the fields. Then Dahyun saw her
"Sana-"
They hugged for along time.
"Sana!" Dahyun cried "It's been a long time, I missed you-"
"Don't cry," Sana reassured "I missed you loads too."
"So what have you been doing?"
"Nothing," Sana replied dismally
They sat next to eachother in the field catching up.
They had never been this happy. They never had someone to talk to like this.
They didn't even realise that they were staring at eachother. They didn't realise the feeling of love.

"So," Dahyun said "Your marrying Hukamo?"
Sana looked at her "I didn't have a choice. Everyone was forcing me-"
"But can't you stand up?"
She shook her head.
They leaned next to each other, and stared at each other and went closer in.
Their lips slowly touched.

Then, they lay against one another for what seemed like hours.
However, Sana was feeling angry and bitter.

Sana let it out "I wish I couldn't marry him, he killed my brother, father and his own parents, Dahyun something isn't right. Noone can be wicked enough to kill their parents. Just for land-"
"Sana," Dahyun realised. Noone can be that evil. "Not even the witches of the caverns nor demons of the underworld could do that, noone could kill the people who brought them up or gave birth to them-"
"So?"
"Who can be that evil?"
Sana realised one person could be that evil.

"Before I go I have a question,"
"Would you put me over Hukamo? Would you sacrifice for me ?Do you love me?" Dahyun asked.
Sana smiled.
"Yes, I do."