The End Life

"Come in."
It was Hyoji.
"She is waiting for you."
Sana entered a beautiful room. It was all white, a chandelier hanging from above, a long dinner table. There sat Dahyun. She was different, she had wings.
"Sana-"
"Dahyun, why would you do that?" Sana complained "Why did you let me live? You should have just left me, I had nothing left in the world anyways."
"I couldn't live without you, " She replied "There's noone else to talk to, noone else understands like how you do-"
Sana smiled.
Hyoji came in.
"So what are we going to do?" She asked. "You can stay with Dahyun but the world will disintegrate and everyone will go to heaven or hell, or you can go back to earth and start again and see Dahyun when you die."
"First option-'
"Sana you are joking?"
"What's the point the world is a chaos, and we'll get to be with eachother forever."
Dahyun held her hand.
"Forever."
So Sana walked into the next room with Sana with wings. She held Dahyun hands and kissed her on the cheek.
And Hyoji closed and locked the door and burnt the key. She then wrote a full stop into the enchanted book.
For the first time she saw her face, she saw her beautiful smile and Hyoji looked back and winked.
Hyoji.