Eighteen

I just finished with my geometry exam - finally. I think I passed (:

AND OMG I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IDK IM SORRY IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HEY LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS SO I KNOW :)

It was 6pm when Michael woke up due to shouts. Michael groaned and rubbed his eyes by his knuckles and hot up from the comfortable bed, and ruffled his hair.

He turned on the lights, blinking a couple of times since he's been used to the darkness.

He opened the door, leaving the lights open, and walked downstairs annoyedly.

"No!" He heard Luke yell.

"But Luke-"

"No buts, Calum! Go buy the groceries." Luke argued.

"Guys, what the hell?" He rubbed his left eye. Luke and Calum turned their heads in a quick motion.

"Well, Luke here wants me to buy the groceries when he can," Michael face-palmed.

"Are you two seriously arguing about who should buy groceries?"

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"You go!"

"No, you!"

"No," Luke walked over to the kitchen counter and took the paper in his hands. "Here are the stuff you need to buy, now go."

"I said n-"

"I'll go then," Ashton offered from the couch.

Michael turned his head and mouthed to Luke,"You didn't tell me he's here!"

"Do I have to? It's my house!" Luke smirked.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked. Ashton got up from the couch to where they were standing.

"Yeah, of course," He smiled sweetly.

"Okay, it's settled you're going," Calum said, handing him the paper that had what to buy. "Oh, and Mikey?"

Michael shot his head up and removed his eyes from Ashton's body. "Yeah?"

"Go with Ashton. He probably can't hold all the stuff together, it's a lot," Calum said innocently.

Michael's eyes widened. "I -"

"C'mon Mike, let's go," Ashton said, not knowing what affect he has on him.

"O-okay. Let m-ms just get my sh-oes," he stuttered. On his way to the stairs, he glared at Calum which he chuckled at.

He grabbed his shoes from the couples room and emerged downstairs. He put on his Nike shoes with no difficulty and said,"Alright, I'm ready."

"Bbye, Michael," Luke waved. Michael shot daggers in his eyes.

"Bye, Luke," He said with an emphasise on his name.

"Be home early!" Calum said and Ashton and Michael were out the door.

Once they were in Ashton's Land Rover car, ash spoke up. "Look, I know you don't like me very much, but I don't kn-"

"No, no, no, no, Ashton I like you don't worry but I just get angered easily over silly things," he smiled in which Ashton returned which made Michael's heard flutter.

"Thanks, Mike," Ashton said and drove off to Walmart that was a bit far from Cake's house.

What is he thankful for..? Michael wondered.

-

Luke sat on the toilet floor, vomiting horribly. Vomiting for no reason. Or so he thought.

He felt the hot rush coming up to his throat, and, ouch, his throat. He neared his face to the toilet, letting it all go.