Chapter 10

Kairis POV

I watch the houses that seem to be rushing past us, smiling. Mateo came to get us because it's his turn to drive us home- he isn't too happy about that though. His small ass car has me sitting on Mattias lap. But am I complaining? Fuck no. I even offered to when Alvaro was about to sit on Ale. Now, a light shade of red is splattered on my cheeks as Mattia kisses the side of my neck. His arms are wrapped around me and I just can't help but melting into him. This boy really got me fucked up. He palms at my belly and I look up at him, resting my head on his shoulder. He pecks all of my face causing me to giggle in response as we sit in the darkness of the car. I hear Alejandro snicker next to us.

"Y'all gayer than us, bruh," the boys including me laugh at this.

"We homiesexual," I hear Mattia say, this is followed by a series of 'yessssssirrr's.

<3<3<3<3<3

Where the fuck is Mattia? I push through the sweaty bodies looking for my best friend. We got separated in the crown of a bunch of girls begging for clout. I get on my toes to try spotting his tree ass but no luck.

"K-Kairi? Do you wanna dance?" A random blonde girl asks me. Should I? I guess so.

On the dance floor the blondes shyness seems to have disappeared as she move her body, trying to be seductive but over doing it. She's pretty cute but no thanks. She turns around and starts twerking on my crouch. Oh hell naw. My eyes go wide and I'm about to back away when I see him.

Mattia is dancing with some random girl too. She's all over him and he's moving with her but his eyes are on me. He bites down on his bottom lips seductively, his eyes still locked on mine as he grinds on her. I gulp and copy him with the female close to me. As we continue dancing we somehow get closer and closer to each other as if a force is pulling us to be together, in this case it's a bunch of drunk teenagers. As soon as he can, Mattia pulls me and pushes the girl he was dancing with toward blondie. They shrug and start moving their bodies together before the blonde cups the others' face and they start making out. Oh, okay.

Mattia grabs my hips and we're dancing, looking into each others eyes as we move in sync- bodies close together. I gain confidence as I turn around and move my body against him. It feels so amazing being like this, seducing the Italian man behind me, making him feel good knowing he can do way more than just make me feel good.

*trigger warning ~ Homophobia - I'll summarize what happens  in the beginnging of the next chapter if you are uncomfortable with reading homophibic comments : > )

"Eww.. can these fairys not do disgusting shit like that in public. Gross" I hear a random voice near us say. My blood goes cold. I stop what I'm doing and run out of there. Looking back at Mattia who has a confused and worried expression on his face. He didn't hear it. Good. I smile putting my thumb up at him. He doesn't need to know, it'll only make him sad or mad. I head to the kitchen, desperately looking for a drink.

I... I am gay... or at Least bi. I take the vodka and pour it into a cup. How are people going to react? Like that guy? I down the cup and pour another. How are my parents going to react? They'll hate me, probably. I don't want that, I don't want anyone to hate me much less my mumma. I don't want to be judged either... I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I remember all the times I witnessed homophobia through social media and even in person but did nothing to help, I didn't think I was gay. Why would I defend some random guy out? I've been called that too for being small it must be no different to him. But it was, because he Is gay and now I get it a little because I've accepted that I am too. Fuck, No ones going to support me, everyone is going to hate me. I shake my head. I should go talk to Alvaro, He's been through this. He'll know what to say, so I pull out my phone to text him as I exit the kitchen.