MISSION CERBERUS

I'm sick , but I manage to write a chapter , yeah ! Now I'm going to sleep forever! (punisher season 1)

The session started with a camera filming Midoriya, a female voice could be heard:
« That no amnesty or immunity for any crimes you've committed... »

Midoriya scoffs a Jesus Christ, but the female voice carrying on:

« have been offered or implied. Exchange for your testimony. » 

« He is testifying. They have to explain everything on camera, like this he can be used has proof. » Explain All Might to his students.

« Wow. Gotta cover your ass, huh Jirou? Asked Midoriya.

« Answer the question. » Answer the voice.

« No deals. No guarantees. » Deku then clicks his tongue.

« I don't know how this Jirou can keep her normal voice, I will be crying because I'm so intimidated by this version of Midoriya. » State Mina.

« Mr. Midoriya. You served many years as a Marine Force Recon?

« What is Marine Force Recon? » Asked Denki.

« Marine Force Recon is to conduct amphibious reconnaissance, deep ground reconnaissance, surveillance, battle space shaping, and limited scale raids in support of the Marine Expeditionary Force, other Marine air ground task force, or a joint force. »Recite Yaoyorozu.

« Thanks... You are also scary Yaoyorozu. » Comment Kaminari.

« I did. » 

« But that isn't where you served your last mission? » Questionned Jirou.

« No. I was part of a covert CIA operation. It was called Cerberus. » 

« You know it's going to go bad when your mission is called Cerberus. » Said Kirishima.

« And what was the aim of Cerberus. » 

« Mission Cerberus was to apprehend, interrogate, assassinate high-value targets in Afghanistan. » Explain Midoriya.

« There is no official record of any such mission. » Observed Jirou.

« Come on, Jirou, you know why that is. Why would ask me that? » 

« Look, I need it on tape. » Tell Jirou, who is next to the camera.

« Okey. The reason why you haven't heard of it. Is' cause the whole thing was illegal. It's a private death squad funded by smuggling heroin out of Kandahar. Good? » Clarified Midoriya.

« I was right. » Point out Kirishima.

« Okay, and who was running the show? »

« Colonel Schoonover, Colonel Morty Bennet and your guy, Carson Wolf. All deceased. » 

« You killed them? » 

« I did. Well, not Bennett. He's, uh... His friends did that. I guess you could say I put a target on his back. » 

« I still can't wrap the idea of our ray of sunshine is the same guy that we see on the screen. » Observed Hagakure.

« Target for who? » Demand Jirou.

« The man in charge. Mirai Sasaki. Head of covert operations, CIA. The whole thing was his baby. » 

Jirou had a little smile after hearing the answer.

« No. Not him. » Murmured All Might.

« Who is it, sir? » Asked Iida.

« He was my first and only sidekick: Sir Nighteye. » 

« Anyone else involved? » 

« Yeah. » Midoriya looked directly at the camera: « There was a marine. Katsuki Bakugou. Think I have more shit you already knew, right, Jirou? » 

« You are in deep trouble Bakubro. » Murmured Kirishima.

The scene was cut and comes back to Jirou and Midoriya, who is sitting, facing each other. Jirou is still standing up and continued asking questions;

« So what happened to him? »

« Look, Sasaki gives us a name. We go, we find him. We dragged him out of his house in front of his kids. His wife was screaming. The same thing we did to a bunch of other guys. Is that what you want to hear, Jirou? » Questionned Midoriya.

In the room, the class and the teachers were dead silent and shivering a front of this cold Midoriya.

« Zubair was tortured. » State Jirou.

« That's right. » 

« The poor Zubair. » Was heard in the room.

« And then killed? » 

« Yeah. »

« And you witnessed all of this? » 

« I did. » 

« Sasaki gave the order? »

 « Yeah. » Deku then add « Look, Jirou, it's all on the tape, okay? Him, me, all of us. It damns us all. » He then sighs.

« There is a tape? Why filming it? » Asked Sero shock.

Jirou took a minute before asking:
« Sasaki gave the order. Did Katsuki Bakugou pull the trigger? »

« No, he did not. I did. » When Midoriya confessed, he didn't look Jirou in the eyes.

« He is so coldly honest about killing a man. » Murmured Uraraka who look a bit terrified.

Jirou, hearing the confession didn't know what to say, softly she says:
« you killed him? » 

« Yes, I did. Like I said, it damned us all. » He coldly answer.

END OF THE SESSION 

« A soldier always follow orders. » Add Erased head to the silent room.