MIDORIYA TRAINS ERI

Sorry for the absence, I was feeling a bit depressed, but here a small chapter! (punisher season 2)

Izuku is loading his gun clip, Eri is sitting on the couch a front of the small table.
The young girl asked about the gun: « Where'd you get that? » 

« Tenya. » 

« I should have a gun. » 

« No. » Said Erased head, everyone were smirking seeing their teacher protective for Eri.

Midoriya scoffs: « A gun by itself is worthless if you don't know how to use it. Last time I gave you one, you didn't do shit. » 

« I don't want to know the context of why he gave her a gun. » Murmured Jirou.

« You could teach me. » She said.

Izuku looks at her, he then chuckles. Eri lift her eyebrows and shrugs. Midoriya empty the clip, he stands up with the empty gun:

« Tell you what. Empty gun, empty clip. » pops it in.

He shows it to her. And tells her:
« You can have mine. » 

« Yeah? » Se stand up.

« Oh, yeah. If you can take it from me. » He points at her.
Eri chuckles; « Oh, that's really cute. » 

« She's going to lose. » Says Momo.

She tries to grab the gun but Midoriya throw her to the floor of the small kitchen.

« Now, that was cute. » Mocked Izuku.

« The humiliation. » Whispered Denki.

The young girl sighs heavily, she then gets back up. Has she goes for the gun, he rolls her into a headlock. He asked:
« Ready to sit down? »

Grunting Eri is struggling to free herself. Midoriya kicks her knee and shoves her head down.

« The big humiliation. » Whispered again Denki.

« Or you could just show me the right way to do it. » Said Eri, who is still on the floor.

Midoriya looks at her: « Get up. Come on. »

« We are going to have a lesson! » Cheers Uraraka.

Eri stands up to face him.

« Keep your distance, okay? Step number one: you're gonna takes the gun off line, right? »

He uses her hand to redirect the gun.

« Off line, right? Push hard. Show me. »

She pushes the weapon.

« Easy. Easy. All right, now step two: go for the wrist, all right? Get control. Go. »

Eri grabs his wrist, but Midoriya show the right way and continued with his explanation:
« Now look. Underneath. »

He shows her multiple time the movement.

« Go for the joint. Joints are weakest. Use your legs, get underneath and twist. »
She follows his directions and gets the gun.

« Look at that, huh? » they both laugh.

« He's so proud. » Said Mina.

Midoriya in a serious tone instruct: « Okay. Step three: you just took a gun off someone who wanted to use it on you. What do you do? »

Eri looses her smile, Deku adds:

« You use it on them. I don't care who they are. You do not hesitate. You pull that trigger. You got it? » 

« He teaches her how to survive. » Said Erased head to his students.

« Good. Show me. »

She holds the gun pointing at his chest trembling; she pulls the trigger a simple click, meaning the gun was empty.

« Attagirl. Way to go. » He said with a small sad smile.

END OF THE SESSION 

«He looks so sad. » Murmured Uraraka.