BAR FIGHT

Enjoy ! (Jessica Jones season 1)

A cab stops in front of a bar; Uraraka gets out of the car, and looked through a window, to see Kirishima surrounded by men.

« Holy molly! You are huge Kirishima! » Shout Denki.

One of the men tries to punch him, it's at this moment Uraraka decided to come inside to find the guys pushing Ejiro against a wall but he easily throws them off. Uraraka grabs one and throw him against the floor.

« A new team work, that's awesome! » Declared Mina with admiration.

Kirishima grabs one man and slams him against the bar, Ochako throws one through across the room, Ejirou looks in disbelief.

« Quirk are really uncommon by judging his expression. » Observe Momo.

Another man grabs Ochako from behind, but she manages to knock him off easily. By seeing her; Kirishima blocks a punch and back hand the guy. He then casually slaps one sending him on the tables.

« Okey, Kirishima is slapping people into a new dimension! » Laugh Sero.

Uraraka knocks two men by kicking one in the balls and one by smacking him one the face.
One of the men tries to smash a bottle on the red head but he blocks him and punch him in the face. But one manages to do it from behind, but Kirishima just rolls his eyes.

« Wait a minute, shouldn't be hurt by the glass? » Asked Jirou.

Ejirou grabs his head and smash it against his knee. One of them shout a 'psycho bitch' and tries to punch Ochoko.

« Don't mess with her, dumbass! » Shout Bakugou.

Uraraka blocks the attack, grabs him and throw the guy.

« They are so manly. » Murmured Kirishima shyly.

Has Ejirou stares at Ochako, a man stabs him in the neck with a broken bottle, but he didn't bleed. Kirishima grabs him and presses his head against the bar and order him:
« You're drunk. Your mind's not right. Go home to your wife. » 

« You've ruined my life. » 

« I'll do worse, I see your face again. Sleep it off. Forget you were here. I'll do the same. » He threatens.

« Ok. What? You have a quirk Kirishima? » Asked Mina.

« We need more sessions. » Murmured Hatsume.

He then lets go of him, the men manage to leave the bar. Kirishima walks to Uraraka and asked her:

« What the hell was that? » 

« Team work? » She answered.

END OF THE SESSION.

« You are now in the top three of the badass teamwork! » Claimed Denki.