YOU CRACKED HIS HEAD LIKE AN EGG

After a small break, I'm back and it's the best time to have a beer with a friend; enjoy! (Punisher season 2)

Iida opens the door and chuckles softly when he saw Midoriya.

« You good? » Asked the green head.

« So much for the peaceful life, huh? » Iida let's him in and asked « What the hell you been up to?"

 « Eh, long story. » Midoriya respond.

« Are you all right? » He pats him on the shoulder and goes to the fridge.

« Oh my god I'm his friend! » Iida breaths of relief.

« Shit, man, you know,... » Tenya start renting

 « Oh my god our class president said a bad word! » Laugh Ashido.

The Iida on the screen continued: « why can't we meet up and go fishing in Florida like normal friends, huh? » He takes two beers from the fridge.

« You know I don't fish, Tenya. »

 « Have you ever been to Florida? » 

« Stop. » Izuku takes a seat.

« They practically jump into the boat. » He continued to argue.

« I went fishing once with dynamite. That was fun. » Comment Midoriya.

« Ok... That's a technique. » Ad All Might.

« You see? There you go, Izuku. That right there, that's the problem. » He opens the bottles and point his finger to Deku.

« What's that? » Midoriya asked with a smile.

« That-- That modern disease. »

The green head, chuckles at the comment about his friend, Iida continued with his ranting:
« The need for instant gratification. » He then gives the bottle.

« Good to see you, buddy. » 

« Not sure I can say the same. » He set down a gun.

« That's a big gun. » Observed Jirou.

Midoriya points to the gun: « What's with that? »

« Katsuki. If he starts to remember some shit, I'm his first stop. » Iida answered.

« Remember? » Asked the class confused.

« What do you mean, 'starts to remember'? You think he lost his memory? » 

« You cracked his head like an egg. What do you think? » Questionned Tenya

All the class were shaking of fear remembering the moment with Bakugou and the mirror.

Midoriya sighs heavily. Iida tells him: « Yo, they still have me down as a next of kin. Can you believe that? Sent me all his shit. So I went to the hospital. I had to see for myself. And, dude... »

- «Deku really got him. » Murmured Uraraka.

Takes a pause and said: « He was so skinny, he could barely move. Slurring his words. Face behind a mask. And he thought he was there to see me after I lost my leg. » 

« Lost a leg?! » Shout the Bakusquad.

Midoriya sighs: »You know that, uh, Jirou? She thinks he's just putting on an act, you know, that it's all bullshit. »

Iida shakes his head: « Mmm-mmm. No. Not from where I was standing. His wires are definitely screwed. I mean he thought we were all in the service. » 

« So Iida was also in the army, that's makes sense. Kero » Comment Asui.

« Why? » Asked the class president.

« Because you like order. Kero »

 « Jesus Christ. » Murmured Midoriya.

« Talked about you like a brother. See, whatever it is that you wanted him to live with, you knocked it clean out of his head. And that's the irony. See, now, everybody but him has to live with what he did. »

« Looks like you did a lot of bad stuff Bakubro. » Comment Kirishima.

« And what you did, too, Izuku. » He points a finger to Midoriya: « You should've put him down for good. » 

« Even Iida wants him dead. » Says Sero.

Midoriya respond with a softly yeah.

« You see, I figured it's easy not giving a shit. Not caring about anybody, running from all sorts of feelings, worrying about nobody but yourself. Sounds miserable as hell, but easy, I guess. But, Izuku, I want a real life. A life that doesn't include me pulling guard duty in my own apartment. » 

« I get it. » Simply answered Deku.

« I'm seeing somebody. Yeah. I don't know what it is yet, but she's a cool girl. » 

« Oh, our class president is taken. » Said Hagakure.

« That's great. » 

« But I don't want her anywhere around this shit. »

 « Hey, look, I get it, Tenya. The last thing I ever wanted was for you to be hurt by this. » Apologies Midoriya.

« I know. But here we are. » Tenya answered.

« So, Katsuki's running, right? He can't go to you. He can't go to me. So where does he go? » Questionned Deku.

« The hunt is starting. » Whispered Todoroki.

Iida scoffs thinking about the problem; « What did he do last time, huh? He didn't run. He didn't hide. He wanted to settle scores. But if he doesn't remember us... Who the hell would it be? »

END OFF SESSION

- « Shit. » Murmured Iida.