SIR NIGHTEYE DEATH

And there is favorite scene from the season 1 of the Punisher! Hope you enjoy!

Izuku is tied up to a chair unconscious, bruises and blood cover his all body.

« My god! What happened to him? » Screamed in Schock Uraraka.

« Tortured. » respond Todoroki in the same state of shock.

At the same time Midoriya is standing up in the dark void a front of a beautiful woman, she's smiling at him.

« What the fuck is happening? » Asked Bakugou.

« And who is she? » Questionned Mina 

« It's a near death experience, so this mean that woman is... » Started to explain Momo.

« His wife. » Finished All Might.

« It's time. You have to choose. »Says his wife.

Midoriya stammers:
« Choose... Don't make me do that. »

 « Come home, Izuku. » She reaches out.

At the same time, Sasaki, who is covered with Midoriya's blood, grabs him by the hair and said:

« Stay with me, Izuku. You're gonna want to be awake for this. »
He lets go of his head puts down his gun on a workbench and grabs a tube. He pulls the cap off.

« What are you doing Sasaki? » Murmured All might terrified.

«Adrenaline. A little something for what ails you. » He then injects it into his leg.
Midoriya react to the product quickly.

Sir Nighteye chuckles: « Whoa! Oh, there he is! » He pats his chest and ads:
« Oh. Boom, boom. Look at that. Oh, you're really quite something. »

A woman wearing a blue leather jacket comment: « Jesus, that's messed up. » 

« And what was your first guest? Stupid! » Shout Jirou.

« What do you want? » Asked Bakugou.

« I'm done. It's all gone. »

Bakugou turns to his two guards and orders them to take care of it.

Sasaki picks up a knife from the workbench. Midoriya is overventiling looking everywhere. Bakugou moves to grab the gun secretly while Mirai is paying attention to Izuku. The blond moves to where are all the computers in the base and continued watching the two men.

« It was always gonna come down to you and me, Izuku. Time for quid pro po. »

Back into the void Midoriya's wife is still reaching him and asked him:
« Come home, Izuku. » still smiling with love and affection.

He grabs her hand with his bloody hand.

« Don't follow her Midoriya. » Begged Iida.

Her smile brightens up:
« Let's go home. »

She gives his hand a tuck but Midoriya holds firm and the smile of his wife leaves her face.
With watery eyes Izuku looks at his wife.

In the basement Sir Nighteye taps Midoriya chest:
« Boom, boom, boom. »

He then brings the blade close to the eye of Deku.
« You're a dead man, your heart doesn't know it yet. » 

« Come on Midoriya. » Begged Denki

Breathing rapidly, Deku is trying to focus Sasaki has a big grin on his face. And then Midoriya breaks his restrains.

« Yes! » Screamed the class.

In the void, Midoriya let's go the hand of his lover and said:
« I am home. » 

« So manly! » Shout Kirishima pumps his fist.

At the base, Sasaki is ready to strike, but Midoriya blocks the attack throw a huge head but to him, making him fall. Midoriya breaks his restrains.

« He is going to die. » Comment Todoroki.

Midoriya rises from his chair. Sasaki tries to defend himself and manage to stab him on the side of his stomach but Deku doesn't react.

« Holy shit. » Murmured Sero.

At the same time Midoriya grabs him by the throat and Swip Mirai's leg out making him fall. He then pulls out the blade. Bakugou grabs the gun from the workbench, He is enjoying the show. Izuku kneels on top of his new victim and tells him:

« You're wrong. » He slams the blade into Sasaki's side.

Then he stabs multiple time around his chest with brutality, blood flows from his victim. Midoriya adds:
« I'm a reminder. »

He twisted the knife deep in the wound before pulling the blade off. Midoriya punches him with force.

« Die! » Deku raged.

« He is dying. » Whispered Uraraka.

« It's a carnage. » Add Iida with the same tone.

And to finish his work; Midoriya crouch, his eyes with his thumbs and shout: « DIE! » 

« I think I'm going to puke. » Comment Mirai.

Midoriya collapse next to the dead body off Sasaki. Deku tries to breathe and also tries to stay awake, but it's difficult.

« God damn, Deku. I love to watch you work. » Comment Bakugou.

END OF THE SESSION 

« You are going to love the work with the mirror then! » Shout Katsuki.